Navigation
Leonie
Leonie - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Nov 2010
Posts to Date: 233
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-26 07:38:13

I would like to thank everyone that was involved. I wish you all the best as this is the last day that that the ladies may have the chance to get a little income.
I also would like to thank YV and angels for the help given to the ladies of the purple world. Well done.be safe everyone. God bless you all.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9355
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-26 07:42:04

Hats off to you YV and all involved for this act of humanity, may you be blessed out of your socks !!!
Kooni
Kooni - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 995
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-26 07:56:49

To all involved in this initiative.

I SALUTE YOU.

Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
Advertiser
Joined:
21 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2625
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-26 08:46:03

This whole experience has had me in tears of joy, sadness, and appreciation so many times already!

THANK YOU! Thank you! Thank you! YV(An Angel)) for taking the initiative and making it all happen!

Thank you to every single one involved in helping these ladies in need, even a donation as small as R20 all adds up!
I wish I knew all the parties involved to thank them personally!

It will never be forgotten!

and THANK YOU to ESA for allowing it, if we never had this platform these ladies would have gone without.

May God Bless every one of you!


[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-26 09:12:50

Tnx Ballas
Pm sent
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-26 09:14:38

Yes Massage , if not for esa we would not even have known
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-26 09:15:42

I say again, support.is a team.sport. many of those who thank me here are donors themselves, so right back at you!! Tnx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-26 09:22:09

One for the record for future evidence towards those punters who believe all the ladies to be money grabbing selfish abusers: not all the donations came from punters! Some money also came from ladies.

I have also heard of many cases where house owners have/are helping their ladies.

'Our' ladies are not just pretty faces! The also have golden hearts and open wallets when required.

Tnx ladies!

Ps:please permit me a line of aggression? So now fuck off all you sceptics! You have been proven wrong!

...and to ballance that with another line of happy surprise, some of those who has often expressed thoughts of doubt, has still contributed.

I tell you! This journey is a blessing. So.much good in so many!
shabs@
shabs@ - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-26 10:03:25

Live broadcast from Gauteng government: if you know of someone in need of food during the lockdown (the poor) , you can phone 0800 428 8364 and food supplies will be delivered for the less fortunate. Please share. If you are aware of anyone who needs assistance during the lockdown - 0800 428 8364 or email [Send Message]
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I was blessed to help
Re: I was blessed to help
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-26 10:57:27

This is great news for where we fell short!!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.