Navigation
Tenielle
Tenielle - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:19:26

Lmfao Dalia. I have a drive through service already. Need to get some masks. Lets do the drive through wave then.
Lady Dalia
Lady Dalia - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:22:54

On 2020-03-23 21:19:26 Tenielle said:
Lmfao Dalia. I have a drive through service already. Need to get some masks. Lets do the drive through wave then.



Ooohhh but i feel like watching i am a bit of a voyeur to be honest...so you can smile and wave i will stand and watch from behind the safety of some bushes...ps this might or might not include gloved hand masturbation
bals
bals - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:24:50

Please all pm me special rates I will definitly use this to my fullest
Sultry Sofia
Sultry Sofia - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Aug 2014
Posts to Date: 147
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:26:15

Lmga for you 2 so funny but I'm there like a bear waiting in the bushes......
Lady Dalia
Lady Dalia - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:29:41

On 2020-03-23 21:26:15 Sultry Sofia said:
Lmga for you 2 so funny but I'm there like a bear waiting in the bushes......


will wave at you too hehehe
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 602
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:34:14

On 2020-03-23 21:03:00 Kooni said:
On 2020-03-23 20:31:21 Karlos said: Any ladies dropping price before the Thursday to make more money to last for 21 days?

I'll support you quick.


You wanna call yourself a man, taking advantage of the situation. Should be ashamed off yourself.



WELL SAID
Liza
Liza - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:41:27

On 2020-03-23 21:03:00 Kooni said:
On 2020-03-23 20:31:21 Karlos said: Any ladies dropping price before the Thursday to make more money to last for 21 days?

I'll support you quick.


You wanna call yourself a man, taking advantage of the situation. Should be ashamed off yourself.



*** I salute you Kooni! Some Punters really cream the ability to make us feel like blow up sex dolls! No humanity! Excuse my language... FUCK ALL HUMANITY!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4347
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:51:11

Well I have to do it. But I will be offering sexting and naughty chats.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 9828
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 21:59:56

On 2020-03-23 21:03:00 Kooni said:
On 2020-03-23 20:31:21 Karlos said: Any ladies dropping price before the Thursday to make more money to last for 21 days?

I'll support you quick.


You wanna call yourself a man, taking advantage of the situation. Should be ashamed off yourself.



Agreed he should be offering to pay her double to help her through the lock down.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Re: Discounted specials before Thursday ladies ???
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 1161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 22:03:22

It's sad to think we have to drop our prices but we must understand that our clients take a risk in getting on the road and visiting us. So I think it's basically the one hand washes the other. If you don't get cought going to the lady, feel blessed and give her a genourous tip xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.