Navigation
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Oct 2015
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-16 23:00:51

I got a call from a guy saying he is a cop and there is a dangerous guy calling ladies for out booking and end up hurting them,so he said they are monitoring his calls and they saw he called me,l should send him my call register so he can verify, i told him to send the number to me because i can't send my clients number that's confidential, he started making threats i told him to send his force number and the name of the police station he was calling from he just dropped the call,so in this case i think someone fell on his trap and send the call register
Zack1973
Zack1973 - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-17 17:47:18

I experienced the same just yesterday, I almost shit myself as I never experienced anything like this. They made it sound so real.
Zack1973
Zack1973 - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-17 17:49:15

I called up a few friends asking for advise and they told me it's a scam but it still felt if these guys are for real.
Zack1973
Zack1973 - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-17 17:51:54

I eventually contacted ESA this morning who I must compliment the lady who answered the phone. She is very professional and I explained to her what happened. She assured me it's a scam and that I must go on the forum and read about it. I am now at ease I blocked the number they called me from but but they still trying to call me.
abiem50
abiem50 - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Jan 2013
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-18 09:11:25
Edited: 2020-01-18 09:12:22

Just block the number they call you from.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-01-18 09:17:36
Edited: 2020-01-18 09:18:48

On 2020-01-16 16:25:52 rhee69 said:
So I received a phone call telling me that I had called an escort in December, and paid for services with fake notes which I was told constitutes rape.

Apparently this is a Schedule 6 offence and a warrant of arrest has been issued for me.

A sum of money will help to make all of this disappear!

Truecaller calls the number Rape Scam.

Anybody else?



Dont be so GULLIBLE.
Foxi
Foxi - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Advertiser
Joined:
2 Dec 2013
Posts to Date: 848
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-18 12:00:01

I received a call last night true caller ... Rape scam. He told me he was a police officer from norwood, Then apparently a gent made a appointment with me and went to go lay a case of I don't know what against me. I dropped the call and blocked the number but true caller Rape Scam

Xxx
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 190
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-18 12:17:29

What amuses me is that these people waited a while to plot and scheme before contacting u,really if this was true about fake notes then it would of been picked up immediately, right? Plus who says it was your money that was fake. People need to be so careful.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 191
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-18 12:21:24

Install truecaller. Best app to have helps u avoid assholes who have nothing better to do than to con innocent people, too lazy to work so they concoct a bs story to extort money from people. We need to be more aware
Zack1973
Zack1973 - Re: Scam?
Re: Scam?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-21 19:46:53

These assholes are still calling me from different numbers. Have true caller now and block numbers I dont know

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.