Navigation
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-16 17:39:09

@theconnoiseur, what was wrong here, i was looking to pay a visit but now reconsidering.
italianmuff
italianmuff - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 257
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-17 14:19:20

conossier... you are absolutely rigth in your comment and say the truth just been to her after one year and to me she doesnt look anything like she used to.. just by her looks i couldnt even get an erection.. its that bad. but hey thats my view she migth be nice looking to someone else.. i will never return to her never never...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-04-17 14:41:31

her pics look hot
italianmuff
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-17 14:46:43

davistar plz. believe me she doesnt look like her pics anymore .. i was just ther.. stay away and save your bucks on someone better. go at your own risk..
Garrett Neal
Garrett Neal - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-17 14:57:22

This is the Muff we have all grown to love...LOL....Much appreciate you direct and honest reviews....it seems like most of these guy either give all5's or all 1's....... this really makes it difficulty to give these reviews any true consideration..... I dont understand why they dont take time and give and honest review...are they afraid the WG will be pissed and not take care of them the next time they visit? The TRUE top class ladies would APPRECIATE an honest review so they could use them to improve....the nasty bottom feeders dont care anyway so giving one of them a 5 means nothing.

I can tell you that I am going to believe Muff over those other reviews........Thanks Muff for the TRUTH
Garrett Neal
Garrett Neal - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-17 14:57:24

This is the Muff we have all grown to love...LOL....Much appreciate you direct and honest reviews....it seems like most of these guy either give all5's or all 1's....... this really makes it difficulty to give these reviews any true consideration..... I dont understand why they dont take time and give and honest review...are they afraid the WG will be pissed and not take care of them the next time they visit? The TRUE top class ladies would APPRECIATE an honest review so they could use them to improve....the nasty bottom feeders dont care anyway so giving one of them a 5 means nothing.

I can tell you that I am going to believe Muff over those other reviews........Thanks Muff for the TRUTH
italianmuff
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-18 02:53:43

hi garrett.. i cannot and will never say it other than as i honestly see it. and no matter what the wg thinks or not doesnt matter to me. what matters like you rigthly said is the truth and i will always say it like ive experienced it.if the wg gives nice pleasant service? why not by all means ill give her my tumbs up but if otherwise ill always let you guys know about my experience and how i see it nothing less nothing more as i would like also to receive nice honest wg. info from our members. i dont know if you will agree with me when i say that theres nothing worse than to read about a nice review about a wg. only to find that the truth has been twisted big time when one gets to the booking and shes either not giving good services or doesnt look good either in appearance or cleanliness or place grubby etc. so for me only the truth is good enough. kind regards garrett will e.mail you soon either this week or next week.cheers for now
brunob43
brunob43 - Re: Review - Diane - Lynnwood Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Diane - Lynnwood Glen Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-13 19:34:46

Name: Diane

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Glen

Full Profile: [View Diane's Full Profile]

STAY AWAY!!!!! I did not heed others warnings... she must be about 50+... once inside you are trapped... I tried, I really did.
Whoever takes these photographs, is a master at editing and manipulating the images, or the photos are of someone totally different. ESA should have a law against this. Tried doggy, and nearly passed out... the smell... STAY AWAY!!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Diane
Diane - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-01-18 20:22:04

With ref to comment made by Brunob43 on 13 Dec 2012 ... Anyone who has ever met me, will testify to how 'painful' I am when it comes to cleanliness in general. You have also insulted the photographer, who is on annual leave at the moment, but will get back to you by Monday 21 January. I'm not entirely sure that a site such as ESA, would want to do business with someone of your calibre. I don't believe that everything revolves around money. What you stand for as a person/entity/company is what will matter in the long run.... That's my personal opinion and I'm sure ESA will communicate their views on the subject. I was horrified when I read your review. If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would never have believed that the person I saw and the person who made these comments, were the same person. If the experience was as bad as you said it was, I certainly would have left, all most immediately after arrival and futhermore would have insisted on speaking to the manager and I would have demanded my money back, not so? You need to know that what you say, affects people's lives and as a result thereof, my income. If it were true, I'd have no problem with it, but this is utter nonsence!
anton69
anton69 - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-20 07:21:44

Just logged on for old time sake and had to read this stuff written by brunob43.

Sorry bud you wronge.Been with her maybe 6 times before and she was great.
I not even going to talk about the sex.She is Clean smart and hot.

Maybe you where the problem no shame in says your little John has a problem getting up.

Diane you smoking and your fans stick with you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.