Navigation
Nakita
Nakita - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-05 13:42:02

To the punters posting such blatant lies. DO NOT THROW ME UNDER THE BUSS because of your distasteful behaviour! I do not mind comments that are truthfull and reasonable where it boils down to personal preferance and opinion but don't come on here posting such nonsense. It is in very poor taste!

Really gentlemen!

Nakita
HackaJack
HackaJack - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-05 17:49:13

Name: Nakita

City: Johannesburg

Area: Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Nakita's Full Profile]

I don't know why Jack is trolling but I have visited and I have to say wow!!! And u might get head if she can find ur dick! Gives awesome head, massage great and definately the best I have been to in the US and over here.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-06 06:20:12

Thanks HackaJack or should I say Nakita

It may just be coincidence- but I really hate it when wgs think that punters are stupid

You get a few bad reviews then automatically a "new" punter arrives with only one post and mentions that rainbows come out of your ass

Really.....and if you think that this helps your business- all it does in my mind is plant the seed of doubt
Nakita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-06 12:09:52

brotherman not only do i think you are stupid think you lack intelligence do you think i have time to sit and create a false identity! you are directly insulting me and making accusations not only towards me but other wgs that have no substance, before you make inflamatory comments i suggest you check your facts!

Nakita
HackaJack
HackaJack - Re: Review - Nakita - Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-06 12:36:57

Name: Nakita

City: Johannesburg

Area: Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Nakita's Full Profile]

You guys call urself "men", then u visit a girl, who's background u don't know.u don't know why she is in this job. Then u want to sit behind an alias and post rude comments, hurting her business. I call you cowards. I'm Chris, and u can phone me at zero eight two eight five two tripple nine three if u doubt I am who I claim to be. Go for it "MAN"

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-06 21:16:20

Fake review notwithstanding, the body certainly looks hot. Not too keen on 50+ though... Is she really that old?
Nakita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 08:58:45

johnyblue no i am not 50 plus infact i am no where near 50 maybe you punters should stop sitting around talking shit about a girl you have not even visited yet it is clear the calibre punter we are dealing with here on ESA you lot are pathetic in
Nakita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 09:00:13

johnyblue no i am not 50 plus infact i am no where near 50 maybe you punters should stop sitting around talking shit about a girl you have not even visited yet it is clear the calibre punter we are dealing with here on ESA you lot are pathetic and clearly have no lives.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-07 09:42:40

@Nakita, Your arrogant and aggressive attitude doesn't help your cause. If you were calm and diplomatic most punters would given you the benefit of the doubt as your reviews were not that bad. Your attitude in your comments just goes confirm your bad attitude and getting your pimp to put his number up does not help you.
Nakita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 10:20:19

mark let me tell you something dont you dare sit and hide behind your fake name and say i have a bad attitude i will not let you lot trash me at will and blatantly lie about me why dont you make yourselves known let me tell you what happens you come into a room cant get your wsy with a girl with your bad manners then come post shit on here now you accuse me again of having a pimp you are disgraceful and i have read and done enough research to see this is how most of you treat the girls fyi go google arrogance i dont think tou have the proper understanding of the word. you are sadly mistaken if you think i will keep quiet for people trashing me for no good reason and you even posting comment contradicts the exact thing you have said.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.