Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1487
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-28 12:03:21

Name: Litisha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Edenglen

Full Profile: [View Litisha's Full Profile]

I finally managed to get a booking with Litisha on Friday.This SP has a reputation,which is legendary,so was a bit nervous,as I approached her premises.She works alone ,from a very private Townhouse Complex in Edenglen.No Security sign ins and she has complete control of access to her apartment, so security and discretion is of a high standard.

On my arrival,I was greeted by,a very beautiful, smiling, young lady in sexy black underwear, and the first words she mentioned was "Finally We get to meet".(I had cancelled a previous appointment, so have been texting her to keep contact)
We started chatting immediately, as if we were old friends.She just has the most welcoming smile, and a very relaxed personality.This just got me so comfortable , and she even mentioned that we had to make up for my previously cancelled visit, so at that moment,all the nervousness just disappeared.
I took a quick shower,and must add that hygiene is of a high standard, and the facilities are more than adequate.

Back in the room, she continued chatting, and at the same time she proceeded, with a firm massage,starting with the my hamstrings, moving up to my buttocks, then my back.This just turned into some gentle kissing, and she worked that sexy body, onto mine with such ease, that I had to turn over as my boner was being subdued with me lying face flat on the bed...LOL.I moved over on my back...
She then slipped a condom on and proceeded with a very sensual BJ, at the same time stretching her sexy legs over my head,getting into a69 position, presenting me with her lovely pussy lips...bang on my face...I munched on her clean pussy...damn this tasted soooooo good...and I knew she was enjoying it cos she has to let go of my boner as she moaned with delight,and squeezed onto my ankles as she came.Damn that lovely sized clit, was so tasty.She really enjoys a good Muff...my kinda Girl!!
She turned around and rode me from top, and this presented me with the chance to suck and play the most responsive, pair of Titties that I have played with.She really works that body until ALL fluids are drained from your ballsack!
Litisha has a perfect body, which is in good proportion, lovely silky,unblemished skin, with a lovely caramel color skin tone.She looks actually like her pictures, even the ones that were taken a while back.

She provides a service, and is completely dedicated to YOU, and ONLY YOU for the entire time of your booking.
I have waited a while for this experience, and must admit that I am so glad I got to visit this lady.Hopefully get to do this again soon,as this experience was really special...and most of all, And I will quote her words..."

I do nothing special,I Just enjoy what I do, and make sure YOU Enjoy, what you came here to do"...

Litisha is truly a professional at this, she has mentioned Knowing or working with Arizona & Andrea, who are legends in their own right,And this in itself speaks volumes for the lady...

Wish I had done this sooner...really felt good...a really memorable punt...

thanks L.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-01-29 07:02:52

Awesome review saint--- she is truly one of the best
S LICK
S LICK - Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-01 13:48:17

This has got to be the best review I have seen on ESA
Arizona69
Arizona69 - Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 626
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-01 14:10:18

Thanks Litisha,

I had a wonderful double booking with Litisha this week. Still as hot, sexy and sultry as ever.

Love you lots

mwah

Arz
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-01 14:19:48

Saint...I now officially hate u!
jgovender
jgovender - Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-01 14:38:23

I second u saint
adroit2
adroit2 - Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-01 19:35:20

Saint, I've been looking (OK more like perving) over her for years. You've made up my mind.

Thanks for the most awesome review.
Zizoo
Zizoo - Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-24 02:50:06

This ladies new photos are really hot! Hope I can just get hold of her for a booking :)
michaeljns709@gm
michaeljns709@gm - Re: Review - Litisha - Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-03 17:48:33

Name: Litisha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Edenglen

Full Profile: [View Litisha's Full Profile]

Guys there is nothing that hasn't been said before about this lady. She is absolutely incredible. From the moment you step in to her apartment till you leave, this woman will have you totally mesmerised! I am so glad to be one of the regulars that she takes calls from.

Her body is amazing, she is very agile and she knows how to use it.

Can't wait for my next booking...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.