Navigation
asslapper
asslapper - Re: Massage venue in Alberton/Germiston
Re: Massage venue in Alberton/Germiston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 07:06:57

Well Qcumber you know you cannot have a sizzling hot venue in Alberton without Nawty Paige .... them be the laws .... Brent_jozi the first line of defense is attack, I like it, strange you have not mentioned another girl since you arrived on this forum ,are you a one ho man ?? If Nawty Paige is sitting next to you, it would be really nice if she got her photo up here pronto, I am well excited to see her in the flesh...
groootkop
groootkop - Re: Massage venue in Alberton/Germiston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 10:16:04

Well i for one will give some feedback. I would appreciate a decent venue this side of town will unable me to slip out during the day and pop in for an hour.
Where more or less will you guys be looking at opening a venue?
Vantage
Vantage - Re: Massage venue in Alberton/Germiston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 10:26:37

Hey again guys, groootkop we have not yet finalised the exact location but it will more than likely be in Alberton. We see that alot of you guys are talking about someone named "Nawty Paige" who we do not know, but if she is out there and is that good we can find her and speak to her for you guys. We plan to open a decent classy venue for clients on this side of town.
groootkop
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 10:34:09

Im keen to hear more i live in alberton and will for sure love a decent venue this side.
JohanVZ
JohanVZ - Re: Massage venue in Alberton/Germiston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 11:23:29

Brentjozi and Jake42 are definitely handles for Nawty Paige as information that was emailed to her got posted here immediatly.
Why not take an ad on this site like the many wonderful girls who do rather than trying to get freebies.
Vantage
Vantage - Re: Massage venue in Alberton/Germiston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 11:37:51

Hi JohanVZ, we will definately take advertising with ESA (already contacted them regarding this), all we are doing at the moment is looking at what type of interest we will have for a venue in the area. Please excuse us if it seems we are trying to get freebies, but we have made no mention of a venue name or contact details, it has purely been discussion for interest. :)
Brent_Jozi
Brent_Jozi - Re: Massage venue in Alberton/Germiston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 12:20:36

Wow shocked at how Grown men can act like this!! This is an Adult site for Fellow Punters, thought joining on here would be a pleasant experience but its clearly been the opposite!
JohanVZ
JohanVZ - Re: Massage venue in Alberton/Germiston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 13:54:25

Most punters on this site talk about a variety of WG's . You guys only talk about one person. That itself is very suspicious.
groootkop
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 14:49:43

Well as mentioned these guys are completely going off the topic.
Lets stick to the topic
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Massage venue in Alberton/Germiston
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-02 16:37:45

Getting back onto the topic, I wouldnt mind a massage venue in the South. Reasonably priced, cleanliness, good girls and discreation is a good start. Oh and area...not the Brakendowns/Mayberry Park area

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.