Posted: 2018-07-05 22:36:32

Delusional !
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-05 22:53:32

On 2018-07-05 22:25:43 ilovemywoozle said:

.....Well said... and YES Cape Town loves you too. :)........

How on earth would we know - you never review bru!!

I love what you do Mr Woozle and the time and effort you put in to promoting Cape Town and coaxing the GP ladies into heading down our way - it really is appreciated and applauded by the countless, nameless Capetonian punters who are benefitting from your industrious ways. But please occasionally back it up with a few words. After all, the ladies will keep coming back if they see their marketing being done for them in the form of reviews. This exposes them to the portion of the market who will only visit on review.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-05 22:55:25

Funny thread OP.

Each advertiser will choose what suits he/she best as far as fees are concerned.
Kiara (the Original)
Kiara (the Original) - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 23:57:38

On 2018-07-05 22:53:32 jaykay96 said:

I love what you do Mr Woozle and the time and effort you put in to promoting Cape Town and coaxing the GP ladies into heading down our way - it really is appreciated and applauded by the countless, nameless Capetonian punters who are benefitting from your industrious ways. But please occasionally back it up with a few words. After all, the ladies will keep coming back if they see their marketing being done for them in the form of reviews. This exposes them to the portion of the market who will only visit on review.

good evening Sir

I always tell my customers please do not review me.. if the experience was bad then by all means go ahead that is fine but if you enjoyed my company then that is more than enough to make me happy

reason being I don't like reviews I have a personal life to that knows what i do and I Dont want my personal life reading this stuff ..some things are scared

if you must review then go ahead but atleast leave the bed tricks alone..some of us girls do not like things like that ...a decent review should do the trick but I honestly would prefer not being reviewed ..

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 07:55:06

On 2018-07-05 23:57:38 Kiara (the Original) said:

good evening Sir

I always tell my customers please do not review me.. if the experience was bad then by all means go ahead that is fine but if you enjoyed my company then that is more than enough to make me happy

reason being I don't like reviews I have a personal life to that knows what i do and I Dont want my personal life reading this stuff ..some things are scared

if you must review then go ahead but atleast leave the bed tricks alone..some of us girls do not like things like that ...a decent review should do the trick but I honestly would prefer not being reviewed ..

Ms Kiara thanks for your measured reply and I do understand your thinking.

However consider this: many punters only review the good and great experiences - the mediocre and the downright bad often do not make it on to these pages. Now in my mind if there is a hullabaloo on a lady visiting Cape Town but there are no reviews then there was most probably a problem with the service provided, and I will look to spend my money, your income, elsewhere. But a well considered, objective review would cause me to consider you. Rather encourage these types of reviews if someone asks -your final paragraph above is a perfect instruction to anyone who asks. If the punter doesn't ask then carry on as normal.

I'm not asking Mr Woozle to give us a detailed breakdown on how the porking went down; just a few words that gives an indication that you are indeed a SP who may be worthwhile spending some time with and money on, and that the venue, privacy and security isn't a problem as well. There are many facets to a review that can be stated without having to submit a WhiteGrey type of epic.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 08:27:55

On 2018-07-05 22:53:32 jaykay96 said:

Fair comment.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 09:30:32

I agree with NE14ABJ, everyone will be affected regardless of what strategy the employ. However, one should try and mitigate some of the losses. Here correct marketing and the occassional special can play a role and boost income.

I would like to say this though, come rain or shine, a correctly priced lady will never have to drop her price. As long as a punter feels he got value regardless of the price he will return. You can see a R400 lady and feel you got massively ripped off or see a lady that charges R800 and think she could easily charge R1000 and it would still be good value. A lot of ladies get this wrong. I saw Kiara when she was in Cape Town and I thought I received great value. She is not on the low spectrum of pricing but her service matched her pricing and you didnt feel overcharged. That is why she has success down here. Many Gauteng ladies come down and dramatically push up their prices. I refuse to go see them. I understand charging a little bit more to cover increased costs, but some of these girls are ridiculous. So ladies, regardless of the economy make sure you are correctly priced, and for some it could even mean an increase. If a girl charges too low also I know she works on quantity rather than quality.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 09:59:00

Even in this tuff times there are still lots of clients with enough cash to punt, we just become more selective. So my advice to the ladies when you marketing your self always be honest. Please do not try and bullshit potential new clients by telling them that you only do sensual massages, and just after that telling him "that for tomorrow only I am including FH in my service" but the next day when you do not know that you are chatting to the potential client you suddenly even include anal in your session.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 10:57:34

Dropping your price ? I see lots of Ladies offering specials for today only etc... Marketing strategy aside I think if your price is 1000 rand But you have only had 2 bookings in a month it would have been much better to have 15 at 450 rands
I think it is much tougher to be a service provider in this industry than any Punter can imagine
You can sometimes read between the lines of what specials are offered on the forum the Ladies are screaming out for just one booking Today Please
Just my opinion
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Just to answer o the thread "Tough times for ladies"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 620
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 11:08:36

On 2018-07-06 09:59:00 Wors13 said:
Even in this tuff times there are still lots of clients with enough cash to punt, we just become more selective. So my advice to the ladies when you marketing your self always be honest. Please do not try and bullshit potential new clients by telling them that you only do sensual massages, and just after that telling him "that for tomorrow only I am including FH in my service" but the next day when you do not know that you are chatting to the potential client you suddenly even include anal in your session.

In the last year or so, as it became progressively more difficult for popular ladies to increase prices in the face of falling demand, this trend has blossomed. Get the client excited and horny then reveal that extras are on offer for "selected" clients.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.