Russian Bridgitte - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10607
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:36:32
Edited: 2024-04-12 18:38:36

On 2024-04-12 18:33:23 Alfy said:
On 2024-04-12 18:18:24 Pomi said: Save for RB, does everyone who has replied so far lack comprehension skills?

WTF?

All of you just reared your biases and completely missed the point being made.

The OP asked 3 questions. We chose to answer the first one. Others can answer the other 2

Actually.

Not so

I believe you would have got a zero if it were an exam.

Sorry.

Again.

The GIST is missed like in so many posts of late.

This to me was a tongue in cheek sort of post.

RB.

Addendum....of course the OP can call me out on my assumption.
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 370
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:39:48

Yvonne i actualy asked a working girl what does this ROAR mean. She told me and we had a good laugh
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 18:43:35

On 2024-04-12 18:39:48 Pumpkineater said:
Yvonne i actualy asked a working girl what does this ROAR mean. She told me and we had a good laugh

ROAR definition: 1. to make a long, loud, deep sound like a grrrr....
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 939
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 21:07:57
Edited: 2024-04-12 21:12:33

On 2024-04-12 16:30:18 RenePhillips said:
When ladies say, Regrettably/Regretfully as it pertains to ROAR. What exactly does it mean?

Is there a genuine regret at play or is just a politically correct white lie?

And if it is a genuine regret? What is the regret? Almost implies a level of powerlessness to change the regret?

1. As those above have mentioned, ROAR refers to an SPs terms of service, or more specifically to the Grounds for Termination of Service. This isn't necessarily indicative of a racial preference. I love men of ALL races. And my TOS (I've got 2 pages about this on my site) only ever has to do with behaviour and hygiene.

2. Nope - it's not genuine regret at play. In this case it would probably be used interchangeably the way "unfortunately" is

3. If there IS any regret at play, its usually due to the fact that, yknow - we ALSO would like for bookings to go well. Any business owner would much rather have a good, regular client than have to deal with drama. Having to tell someone in person that they're being refused services, can be SO scary.
The person may react any number of ways and if they do, I at least will feel regretful? pitiful? at the fact that they won't have the opportunity to receive an amazing service.

sidenote: I'm well aware that regretfully and unfortunately aren't the same thing - usually regretfully implies personal responsibility. I just assume this is what is meant in the given context
Jess
Jess - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2070
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 21:13:51

I doubt they have any regret about what ever they exclude. If you say Regret no greek, it definitely just means no greek.
Milah
Milah - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 793
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 21:45:23

This is totally what my "roar" means.... Attitude ie. Rudeness

Thanks for the detailed explanation Yvonne

XOXO

[QUOTE;4707218;Yvonne Xxx] Roar" is a song by American singer Katy Perry. It was released on August 10, 2013

ROAR definition: 1. to make a long, loud, deep sound

ROAR ...means if the door guy doesn't like you he doesn't have to let you in.

R.O.A.R. can be an acronym or an abbreviation of a number of things. The most common or widely used meaning is "Right of Admission Reserved" or "Right of Admission Refusal". It is a phrase widely used by commercial establishments and other organisations that reserve the right to admit or refuse admission of any one wanting to enter. For instance a charitable library or an elite golf club may have open membership for all but may reserve the right not to admit a particular patron. The decision to refuse is arbitrary and at the discretion of the establishment.

As for SPS....we have the right to refuse entry to a client via WhatsApp, telegram or viber or sms specially when they are rude and ask questions like "how much for a fuck?" We know if we see monkeys like that we will end up regretting it. So our Roar policy starts from a simple chat. It's not necessarily based on race per se but it's usually based on the clients initial attitude. And that's all I have to say about that( forest gump)
[/QUOTE]
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 22:20:24

On 2024-04-12 21:07:57 Hazel Arabia said:
On 2024-04-12 16:30:18 RenePhillips said: When ladies say, Regrettably/Regretfully as it pertains to ROAR. What exactly does it mean?

Is there a genuine regret at play or is just a politically correct white lie?

And if it is a genuine regret? What is the regret? Almost implies a level of powerlessness to change the regret?

1. As those above have mentioned, ROAR refers to an SPs terms of service, or more specifically to the Grounds for Termination of Service. This isn't necessarily indicative of a racial preference. I love men of ALL races. And my TOS (I've got 2 pages about this on my site) only ever has to do with behaviour and hygiene.

2. Nope - it's not genuine regret at play. In this case it would probably be used interchangeably the way "unfortunately" is

3. If there IS any regret at play, its usually due to the fact that, yknow - we ALSO would like for bookings to go well. Any business owner would much rather have a good, regular client than have to deal with drama. Having to tell someone in person that they're being refused services, can be SO scary.
The person may react any number of ways and if they do, I at least will feel regretful? pitiful? at the fact that they won't have the opportunity to receive an amazing service.

sidenote: I'm well aware that regretfully and unfortunately aren't the same thing - usually regretfully implies personal responsibility. I just assume this is what is meant in the given context

Thank goodness the first person without a nonsensical reply
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5251
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 08:02:11

Lets just get one thing straight.

The OP never asked what ROAR means, nor did he ask what possible reason there could be for such a policy.

He requested and explanation as to why the SP "regrets" / feels sorry in denying him services.

My opinion, she may "regret"/ feeling sorry, doing it due
1) for the lost of income
2) denying him his request

in refusing to entertain the request for services.

The "regret" has got nothing to do about the reason for the said policy.

In majority of instances, they really do feel sorry about doing it
Impossible23
Impossible23 - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 08:20:28

"ROAR" simply means "Slegs Blankets" .
Impossible23
Impossible23 - Re: Regrettably/Regretfully
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 08:21:29

"Slegs Blankes"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.