Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Esa App
Re: Esa App
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-01-09 14:54:31

App is a great idea...unfortunately doing it properly is a bit more complicated (and expensive) than building a good website.
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re: Esa App
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-09 15:18:50
Edited: 2019-01-09 15:19:54

Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I completely got distracted by Celia and Alexia's boobs and forgot what I was going to say.
Celia
Celia - Re: Esa App
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-09 15:21:28

On 2019-01-09 15:18:50 Former_Vuyisile said:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I completely got distracted by Celia and Alexia's boobs and forgot what I was going to say.

Lmfao absolutely brilliant. That made my day!
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Esa App
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1737
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-09 15:27:37

@Former_Vuyisile that's what we like to hear, look at what's important here ;-)
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Esa App
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 995
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-09 17:42:15

On 2019-01-09 12:52:22 Ladylover007 said:
On 2019-01-09 12:20:52 Celia said: For advertisers it would be great. Just saying

I agree with you Celia, great for clients and advertisers alike

An app offers much more discretion in my opinion but with the cost behind developing an app, sadly this won't happen.

An app is permanently on your phone requesting rights to your camera, contacts and various other personal info that you have no idea how much you give up. A website is something you visit and delete your history

No I will not install a punting app on my phone and generally avoid apps where possible.

For the wg create a favourites link to the Web page where you set yourself as available. Really doubt it will save any time to use an app instead but will cause esa endless headaches to maintain
BorgesPTA
BorgesPTA - Re: Esa App
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-09 18:20:52

Loads of pros and cons to an App. Installing it on a punting phone should not create any problems for the users.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.