Navigation
Crystal
Crystal - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 413
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:07:52

On 2020-03-23 12:57:32 lookingforfun29 said:
Does she offer a 10L alcohol sanitizer to you as you walk out the door ?



Lmao!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6127
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:14:11
Edited: 2020-03-23 13:15:18

Why don't you guys just move on,if you do not want to pay the lady's fee?
She obviously has willing buyers at that price, so why make a big deal about it?
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2121
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:15:37

Maybe she is smarter than all of us ;)

Just one punt a week at 5000 and she will sorted.

And believe me as much as most of us might pass out when hearing her fee. There always is a client for every girl and a girl for every client;)

As situations get worse there will be less and less girls available just as there will be less and less punters wanting to punt.

But those that are still out there that want to punt, will punt at any price that they can afford.

I wish her well;)
RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:18:58

On 2020-03-23 13:15:37 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
Maybe she is smarter than all of us ;)

Just one punt a week at 5000 and she will sorted.

And believe me as much as most of us might pass out when hearing her fee. There always is a client for every girl and a girl for every client;)

As situations get worse there will be less and less girls available just as there will be less and less punters wanting to punt.

But those that are still out there that want to punt, will punt at any price that they can afford.

I wish her well;)



Yeah that's a fair point, I guess I find it really hard to wrap my mind around that rate under normal circumstances... even more so now... but you're right... to each their own... c'est la vie...
RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:21:12

And on a separate note... Louise, you are one secy lady... I need to make time to come and explore that beautiful body of yours..
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 291
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:22:49

She is hot. Lovely figure. But yeah. Willing buyer willing seller.

Make her money one hit. It is safer.

I would say that max I would pay for a punt would be R3k.. Above that and I would be balancing what I could buy instead. But she would need to be really a good match to me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:31:26
Edited: 2020-03-23 13:32:35

Oh yes she's brand spanking new but girls who charge so much dont last for long, I've seen them come and go and others who have dropped no matter how drop dead gorgeous.

Besides there are plenty white princess charging half that price that are just as good or even better.
RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:31:35

On 2020-03-23 13:22:49 Papillon said:
She is hot. Lovely figure. But yeah. Willing buyer willing seller.

Make her money one hit. It is safer.

I would say that max I would pay for a punt would be R3k.. Above that and I would be balancing what I could buy instead. But she would need to be really a good match to me.



I guess it's a crap shoot... like for me, I've had some of my most memorable experiences with ladies that charged a third of that rate, and I've had some incredibly sup par experiences with ladies that charge a pretty penny... so for me I often weigh up the potential of the experience more so than how "hot" someone looks... I'm more about connection and chemistry then traditionally "hot" women... in fact, most times, I find those ladies really don't put much effort in at all, some almost have the attitude of that you're lucky to be having sex with them in your first place...
RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:32:20

On 2020-03-23 13:31:26 Sweet Fuck 365 said:
Oh yes she's brand spanking new but girls who charge so much dont last for long, I've seen them come and go and others who have dropped no matter how drop dead gorgeous.

Besides there are plenty charging half that price that are just as good or even better.



Exactly..!
shabs@
shabs@ - Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Re: Holy sh!t..!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:34:43

In all honesty there are many more refined and sexier woman charging alot less than that. And i wouldnt dare chance a try for that amount and wana kick my head in wen that hour is up.
But good luck to her

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.