Navigation
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1684
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-19 13:06:17

Thank you to the Gentleman that supported me today!

Eagle Owl
Eagle Owl - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Apr 2020
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-19 13:12:35

And it's over 14mins long!
stormers
stormers - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jan 2010
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-19 13:29:10

I was waiting for Sage to come up with something special. I'm sure she is going to be creative after lockdown as well. I'm definitely going to support you. Can't wait to see you again. Stay say and healthy.
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-19 18:14:22

Again EagleOwl thank you! xox :)

Stormers yes you have supported me well over the years and I'm thankful.
Looking forward to post lockdown changes.

Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1689
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-20 08:13:31
Edited: 2020-04-20 08:15:16

I'll be recording two brand new videos per custom orders from two very imaginative clients.

I'm so happy for these opportunities.
Pre-lockdown video or cam work was one of those things I never seriously considered doing but a whole new sea of possibilities has opened in a time of crisis.
All thanks to your encouragement and support dear Purple Men.
You are our salvation!
Thank you.

xox
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1691
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-20 11:02:41

No humping but bumping still allowed;)
WildWest
WildWest - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Basic Member
Joined:
16 May 2016
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-20 13:34:35

You would look good on top!!!!
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-20 13:56:31

On 2020-04-20 13:34:35 WildWest said:
You would look good on top!!!!



This cowgirl only rides on top Mr.Wild xox
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-21 08:01:31
Edited: 2020-04-21 08:57:19

Doing two new videos later today.
One is with the lovely Kim and will be R500 a copy available either through Kim or myself
www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

The other clips that is of me alone will be available this evening are R250 each.

0798559534
Cash send ewallet and the like receives their copy after I have accessed the deposit and can be send via email or WhatsApp

EFT recieving copy upon notification sms.

I will not be on my phone much until late afternoon.

Thank you in advance for your support later


Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1694
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-21 17:25:44

Done at dusted
Contact either Kim or myself
xox

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.