I think it spoils the fantasy. No, I don't want to marry you or fall in love with you, but I DO (for an hour or more) want to believe (I.e fantasise) that I am the only important person in your life and vice versa.
Recently booked a mg who spent most of the hour telling me about her boyfriend... what a turn off.
;) interesting that to some it makes a difference and to others it does not matter and for some it is a turn on.
Once text message I received the gentleman stated that he won't book a lady wearing a ring of fear that the hubby or boyfriend might jump out the closet during a session.;)
Another said he likes the ring because it means she has as much to loose as he does so the service is more honest.
;) interesting that to some it makes a difference and to others it does not matter and for some it is a turn on.
Once text message I received the gentleman stated that he won't book a lady wearing a ring of fear that the hubby or boyfriend might jump out the closet during a session.;)
Another said he likes the ring because it means she has as much to loose as he does so the service is more honest.
;) interesting that to some it makes a difference and to others it does not matter and for some it is a turn on.
Once text message I received the gentleman stated that he won't book a lady wearing a ring of fear that the hubby or boyfriend might jump out the closet during a session.;)
Another said he likes the ring because it means she has as much to loose as he does so the service is more honest.
;) interesting that to some it makes a difference and to others it does not matter and for some it is a turn on.
Once text message I received the gentleman stated that he won't book a lady wearing a ring of fear that the hubby or boyfriend might jump out the closet during a session.;)
Another said he likes the ring because it means she has as much to loose as he does so the service is more honest.
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.