Navigation
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2354
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 23:33:04

Just a reminder that I will be in CT from the 16th May.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2360
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-10 06:11:59

1 more week then I will see you naughty horney men ;)
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 1980
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-10 09:08:16

Then we can do that lunch because l will still be around
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 1980
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-10 09:08:16

Then we can do that lunch because l will still be around
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Re: CT I'll see you on the 16th of May
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2364
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-10 10:10:59

Now that is music to my ears my beautiful friend :) I look forward to it.

Hugs

XXX
Me :)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.