Navigation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 817
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 07:49:46

What about the ladies that give you normal rates, but you must mention a thread an the word special then they will give you discounted the rate.

Then you think it's the same with another lady and she thinks you trying to bargain with her.

Can you bargain with all the ladies or only some of them?
eziguy
eziguy - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1645
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 07:52:49

On 2021-05-11 21:06:36 Lizaan said:
Hi gents I made a special video for you xoxo



Tell us what makes this video special.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 1048
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 07:57:50

On 2021-05-12 07:49:46 AnthonyEdwards said:
What about the ladies that give you normal rates, but you must mention a thread an the word special then they will give you discounted the rate.

Then you think it's the same with another lady and she thinks you trying to bargain with her.

Can you bargain with all the ladies or only some of them?



I am pretty open to bargaining/negotiating...I have done it a few times and both me and my visitor was happy with the end results. I am also keen on the "barter & bang" thing.
I also do put up regular "specials" but they still include everything my normal rates do. No extras except for the venue with the swing and jacuzzi. And it does not mean the service will go down if the price goes down ;)
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5452
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 08:16:59

On 2021-05-12 07:49:46 AnthonyEdwards said:
What about the ladies that give you normal rates, but you must mention a thread an the word special then they will give you discounted the rate.



I am one of those. I do not offer the specials to punters off the other site. I cannot run with 3 diff phones. Personal and 2 work phones for each of the ads to keep everything seperate.
Negotiation and claiming a special are not the same thing.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1647
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 13:03:04

These kind of threads paint all ladies who offer specials in a bad light. Some specials are really good deals and worthy
of being repeated.

Why pussy-foot around the matter instead of just addressing the particular SP's directly?
Liza
Liza - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 14:33:59

On 2021-05-12 07:24:22 Kooni said:
"Today's special is tommorow's norm"

A special is no longer a special if is been running for weeks / months like some of those we see on here.

Absolutely nothing wrong if a lady offers a special for a day or 2, or maybe even a week, but after that it can no longer be called a special.

It is these "never ending specials" that irritates the living shit out of me.



I do understand your frustration, but just hear me out.... So many gentlemen pm us asking aren't you running a discount....? Best then to advertise on the forum. Any deal I have will equal a third off of my original price. May it be a third off the price or extra 30 mins that equal a third. I'm sorry that this "specials" we advertise irritates the shit out of some, but how can we promote if not active? Again, maybe my special isn't a special for a certain punter, but is for the next guy. As my "Month of May Madness" special slots are fully booked. And not on a double rate like someone post saying the rates are more. I'm sorry we can't keep everyone happy. If the gentlemen see the word "Special" maybe they must then just skip that thread. Then we would not have this.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-12 14:45:59

For me its simple;
1. WG advertise special
2. I read special
3.1 I like special and book
3.2 I dont like special and swipe next.

They will soon realise if their special is working or not.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 786
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 14:49:00

I have followed this thread and thought maybe it was just one person and thats fine but it seems to be a lot more and I do not understand it.

The whole point of a special is to drum up business, in hospitality we do it constantly buy 6 beers pay for 5, free dessert with 2 main courses etc... supermarkets do it constantly but 2 get 30% off

So why shouldn't the ladies? As Liza says her May special was fully booked and how many of those guys who maybe never booked before because of price etc.. booked enjoyed the visit and will book again a few I'm sure

There is a lady doing a special on this site right now 30% off her normal price and this is the price she was charging in February so not inflating the starting price, I for one will be taking up the offer

Others are constantly offering deals, today only pay for 30 minutes get an hour, make two bookings get a 3rd free

Times are tight for us all, so if a lady can do a special and get 3 bookings at R800 its better than 1 booking at R1500

I have no idea why such negativity to specials, I have already and will continue to use the specials

So to the ladies thank you and keep doing it

Jake XXX

therodent
therodent - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Jul 2014
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 15:19:55

To quote the above comment...."Times are tight for us all, so if a lady can do a special and get 3 bookings at R800 its better than 1 booking at R1500"

If a WG only gets one booking at R1500.00 but 3 bookings at R800.00 What makes the R800.00 rate special? Nothing. It might just be the rate that the WG should ask for in the first place in order to capitalise best on the current situation. Why complicate shit by calling the R800.00 rate a special? What is so hard about finding the best rate that benefits both the punter and WG instead of butchering the whole experience.

Decide on a rate that is best and just quote it and get done with it. If the punter does not like the rate, move on or save up until your cheap ass has enough money. If the WG does not get business, tweak your rates accordingly. Right now this whole industry is worse than shopping at a discount store.

Really people, I mean WTF?

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-12 15:42:29

On 2021-05-11 14:22:46 therodent said:
I don't know if anyone else feels the same but punting is no fun anymore. Here is my reason.

This whole "specials" thing is a royal pain in the ass. You pay so much for this, but get that free, then so much for this and if you add this much you get an extra that. 3 visits back to back earns you a but fuck on the house. WTF is this shit lately. Just include everything in the visit for a set rate like it was in the old days. If you as a WG are not getting enough business, it's because of shitty times. reconsider your rates then but for fuck sakes this specials crap is getting ridiculous and makes the whole punting experience feel so transactional and cold. How on earth did punting become somewhat of a shopping list?

Anyways, that is my rant.



I concur.

Theres wg on the forum who has broken down her service into every minute detail and everything is an extra that carries it's own charge. I think its ridiculous, how are we even supposed to keep track of all of that? Have a standard rate that includes everything...and if you are going to split it then make it something simple like fh or gfe and anything beyond this scope would carry an extra charge like owo.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.