Navigation
POPIACT
POPIACT - Re: WG falls for punter
Re: WG falls for punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 19:30:34

This is such an intriguing thread. I have cared for some SP but never fallen. What I would like to know is for those who met in the industry end up in a relationship. How does that work? Like does the SP leave the industry and the punter takes care of her financially (assuming that's the reason of getting in the industry) or does the SP (and punter) continue in the industry whilst in a relationship?

Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4443
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 19:43:50

Have been there ;got a t shirt .Yes it was worthy it but l wont be doing it again
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1097
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 19:52:26

On 2024-04-05 19:30:34 POPIACT said:
This is such an intriguing thread. I have cared for some SP but never fallen. What I would like to know is for those who met in the industry end up in a relationship. How does that work? Like does the SP leave the industry and the punter takes care of her financially (assuming that's the reason of getting in the industry) or does the SP (and punter) continue in the industry whilst in a relationship?

Punter meets lady
Lady likes punter
Punter likes lady
They start a relationship
Lady stops working
Punter takes care of lady's needs
Till he gets caught or go back to his country of origin.
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: WG falls for punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 21:31:45
Edited: 2024-04-05 21:33:12

On 2024-04-05 18:31:33 Arhwen said:
On 2024-04-05 17:18:33 Deanoo11 said: Just wondering if this sort of situation ever happens?

If this happens the punter should ask himself is she really in love with him or if she's in Love with his money or what he can do for her or provided.

Some wgs are married and dating punters for reviews and to take care of herself and her family.

Be sure that it's real love and not just the love of money or what you can do for her.

@Arhwen, I doubt the WG's date / marry the average punter they always fall for the loaded ones with deep pockets of course justifying it with the L.O.V.E card as many woman do but there's African saying that says "a leopard never changes it's spots" could it be true?
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10482
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 22:00:16
Edited: 2024-04-05 22:03:18

I have had the pleasure of the most awesome men in this sensual space.

I never ask nor is it my business if the man is married or not.

There have been times where the connection feels real deep and bordering on possible relationship vibes but, always to hold myself in check...an occurrence many moons ago proving the importance of such.

The offers to be a "kept" woman knowing my finances would be looked after also shunned simply because I know me.

Money is one thing....my heart is another and no money under the sun is worthy of a heart hurt.

Not a chance i can be with a man for money if he don't care for my "heart".
Pussy is cheap....and can be bought...a heart?....well.

Thus....do I believe one can fall in love with a punter?

Oh! Most definitely yes...nearly nearly happened.

But...is the punter prepared to look after me like I am the last drop of water on this fine earth ...as I said way back on one of the threads in 2015...?...if not then the money I don't need cause I can make my own.

I don't want to be your second...while the first is at home.

And thus if a true knight comes along who wants ME for ME...heck, any day I shall surrender my heart to him!

Who knows....x

RB.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: WG falls for punter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1016
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 23:06:00

On 2024-04-05 18:31:33 Arhwen said:
On 2024-04-05 17:18:33 Deanoo11 said: Just wondering if this sort of situation ever happens?

If this happens the punter should ask himself is she really in love with him or if she's in Love with his money or what he can do for her or provided.

Some wgs are married and dating punters for reviews and to take care of herself and her family.

Be sure that it's real love and not just the love of money or what you can do for her.

Words of wisdom.
The problem with this industry is that everything becomes commercialized. It is very difficult to take a step back from that.
Parraman2
Parraman2 - Re: WG falls for punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-05 23:13:27

Only babies, puppies, kittens and women are loved unconditional, men only gets loved as long as they can provide. If the punter can for some reason not provide for her anymore all love from her side is then out the door.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10484
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-05 23:29:03

majorjohn

Pls explain

"....The problem with this industry is that everything becomes commercialized. It is very difficult to take a step back from that...."

RB.
peterb
peterb - Re: WG falls for punter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1506
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 06:42:54

Yip

You meet a WG and you hit it off, have a great time. You go back a few times and then the conversation changes from fun/ naughty time to more serious questions like "Are you married?" "Do you have a partner?" etc.

Run
Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair)
Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Re: WG falls for punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1911
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-06 06:58:23

I've seen it happen, not personally though.
Don't want to set myself up for failure (congrats to those it has worked out!), though I've had many marriage proposals I respectfully declined.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.