Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 13:06:41

It's not a shitty comment.

Mandy made a big deal about her new installation at the time, some years back. It's no secret that they're fake. Posts on the subject abound.

I for one, hate fake tits no matter how nice they may look. So to me, those are not "stunning pictures".
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Mandy ohhh Mandy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-21 13:29:35

yes they can be quite a bother sometimes like with strapless braless dresses on a hot summers day
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 14:36:08
Edited: 2016-02-21 14:37:36

Mandy, you are absolutely gorgeous. I have no words for your latest picture set, which I did manage to see before it got restricted to Gold members again. Absolutely stunning.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 16:27:22

Jip! @jimbo is not going to be very popular with alot of guys here in ESA land.... I too don't like ' fake boobs', but Mandy is just a very humble but extremely and fascinatingly (if there is such word) beautiful! Fake boobs or not, she's super hot! Super sexy and super beautiful! I simply love the new pics!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 16:39:13

Mandy you are looking lovely as always. Xx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 17:50:36

And for each his own.

Wimpy Jimpy doesn't like fake boobs.

I do.

But then he is free to submit his thoughts.

And I am free to submit mine.

Just always laughing at the stupidity of some cumtributors (and I am not referrring just to you Wimpy) who make statements in general without even having a closer look at those boobs that he is deriding.

Sample then, see how natural and perfect they feel, as oppose to the pap and sagging tits of others, and then submit a comment based on some semblance of objectivity.

But alas, preaching to the wrong congregation here.

Mands, those boobies are wonderful.

Fact

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 18:03:00

It's not a shitty comment.

Mandy made a big deal about her new installation at the time, some years back. It's no secret that they're fake.

I for one, hate fake tits no matter how nice they may look. So to me, those are not "stunning pictures".

1. You are not the one to decide if its shitty remark... Can you be?..in any case you are respectfully. wrong...but entitled to your opinion.You ARE shitty..with respect...so you will stay away...waiting list...years I think..
Actuallly I am wonder if you not just looking for attention..so.. TRY Mandy..under any guise..congratulations..it works..
The photo's are STUNNING..and will always be...they ARE indeed beautiful..By the way I also dont like them "fake", to me doesnt make photo's not STUNNING...cause..they perfect..
Why should she try to be perfect..?….maybe she is so beautiful,.cause she is not trying to be perfect...
All in life is relative...relatively Mandy is closest to perfect....she is CLEAN, she smells like dew on roses, her eyes are shy...dark..deep pools..skin is so soft...tits...NOT for you or mee..
BUM...dont look you wil shoot your load..

She got nice legs,...cute feet and sexy toes..each one of them though bit crooked, but Oom Ben wil spend his stipend on sight....( ,I will ask her to please accept that good old naughty if she did not,should he want to worship..none of your business..you shale idiot restricted to tits......her eyes will melt you like 3 phase welding system...

2.SHE..I would think anyone who just meet her would be better person.You decide.
She IS number one...So OK..you critisice...otherwise how will we choose number two...lol..sounds like US presidential election...
So sir..who you rate number one...to five?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 18:09:00

Trompie

Don't make it so difficult please.

Don't think Wimpy can count to 5 ?

And you forgot that mouth and tongue....
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 18:14:57

Now that you grounded me.( which I accept).But What the f should I have done..? did or not do...Do I know you..?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-21 18:31:52

pieterd...was trying to talk to you..jy kruip agter mammie weg nou...syt seker gelees nè..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.