Navigation
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Re: Are we sharing too much...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 460
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 09:13:59

On 2016-02-16 08:25:47 MarkSaxon said:
I can really understand the WG's point, most ladies decide how far they will go with you after they have had a chance to inspect your health, hygiene and attitude. If you are up to standard, you will often get offers like OWO, CIM or Greek, services that the lady does not advertise. If you are a dirty, smelly, misogynist with a boil on your arse, you may just get a wank.

True that. But sometimes its scary for example was few weeks ago in the East Rand with a gal I was with maybe 4 or 5 times and she knows Im always fresh and clean and after blowing me she was about to mount me bareback. Had to ask for connie. Made me think how many other "externally" clean looking punters is she forgetting the condom with.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Are we sharing too much...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 10:06:14

I have never been offered bareback in all my years of punting, either I go to the right ladies or maybe it is the fruit flies hovering around my banana!
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 461
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 10:13:11

On 2016-02-16 10:06:14 daporra said:
I have never been offered bareback in all my years of punting, either I go to the right ladies or maybe it is the fruit flies hovering around my banana!

And it wasnt a kak wg to boot boss.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 10:18:12
Edited: 2016-02-16 10:18:35

That is quite disappointing to hear in today day and age!

I have taken wine to a punt and I have even smoked a spiff in the right environment and in those sort of atmospheres sometimes shit could happen but I have been fortunate, thank you ladies!
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 463
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 11:17:03

On 2016-02-16 10:18:12 daporra said:
That is quite disappointing to hear in today day and age!

I have taken wine to a punt and I have even smoked a spiff in the right environment and in those sort of atmospheres sometimes shit could happen but I have been fortunate, thank you ladies!

Boss, remember my story I related here about a gal who ironically also now in east rand wanted me to bareback her because her biological clock was ticking and she wanted a baby. I did not want to be no baby daddy so I ran in other direction! She looks good still for a 44 year old on her current pics
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 18:00:53

FFS you charrous have all the luck, no lady has ever said to me "let's make a small porra!"

Me thinks Ash has plenty stash and flashes!
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 470
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 20:51:31

On 2016-02-16 18:00:53 daporra said:
FFS you charrous have all the luck, no lady has ever said to me "let's make a small porra!"

Me thinks Ash has plenty stash and flashes!

Nope boss. Im was equally surprised. Im not shy to say I have a tiny 2inch dick, fighting a boeppens, and losing the battle to male pattern baldness and struck many branches of the ugly tree on my way down.
The only thing I got going is a nice german roadster, and a great sense of humour.

Mind you, those are two incidents. There is now retired blonde milf who also on more than one occasion "almost" forgot the connie.
Crazy but it does happen boss. Im definitely not the only one who experienced this.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1316
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 23:30:00

Madhir! Politely forgetting the Connie as you say ...... Die meisie is bev0k
Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Are we sharing too much...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 00:09:59

The bareback...who hasn't had that problem before. Oh Daporra off course...Lol. Good for you mate. I've had it like a loooong time ago (when Thabo was still president)...I failed. Never had such a kak 3 months in my life. But jerrrr the chick was smoking...
Oh yes, and I've had the connie break while I was digging in the tunnel of love...only notice when I spazzz out. Another 3 fucking months of hell...
Anyway, the names should be withheld. Though I would like to try CIM...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 10:27:54

I have had a condom break on me many many years ago with a top notch lady in Benoni and it wasn't one of the government specials. But I felt it break and pulled out, I remember her face of panic, probably the same as mine, needless to say it was a kak punt without a happy ending!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.