Navigation
Joe @ Sensual Spa
Joe @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 166
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 09:39:43

On 2021-05-11 09:32:13 Chrissie @ Sensual Spa said:
Damn!! Very hot @Joe.

xx



Thank you beautiful Chrissie.
You always so kind replying on my pics.

Xoxo
Ziske
Ziske - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4014
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 10:16:48

On 2021-05-11 09:37:43 Joe @ Sensual Spa said:
On 2021-05-10 23:48:23 Ziske said: Oh dear Lord another hot shoot!!

Wish I was that damn soap.....

Thank you gorgeous Ziske.
You can be that soap next time you see me.... wink wink.

Xoxo



Hopefully I'll see you soon #drooling xxx
Joe @ Sensual Spa
Joe @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 10:51:39

Hopefully I'll see you soon #drooling xxx[/QUOTE]

Will have to make a plan to meet up.
Then you can drool all over me.

Xxx
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2852
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 11:15:26

Looking good Joe. Great photoshoot sir!

Wish I had a body like that.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 4015
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 11:16:19

On 2021-05-11 10:51:39 Joe @ Sensual Spa said:
Hopefully I'll see you soon #drooling xxx



Will have to make a plan to meet up.
Then you can drool all over me.

Xxx[/QUOTE]

Oh yes yummy!
Chanel @ Sensual Spa
Chanel @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 11:37:40
Edited: 2021-05-11 11:37:39

Will have to make a plan to meet up.
Then you can drool all over me.

Xxx[/QUOTE]

Mmmmm, the fun I will have with you Dear Joe. Daily checking your bod, that ass and then "Tha Look".
Not to mention the steaming comments joking around at work, (and I am sooo visual). Also that cock though.
I soooo need to stop now, before I drag you into these rooms.
Joe @ Sensual Spa
Joe @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 11:40:40

On 2021-05-11 11:15:26 GreyKnight said:
Looking good Joe. Great photoshoot sir!

Wish I had a body like that.



Thank you very much GreyKnight.
I do appreciate your comment.
Joe @ Sensual Spa
Joe @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 11:42:03

Oh yes yummy! [/QUOTE]

Can't wait.... xoxo
Joe @ Sensual Spa
Joe @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 11:46:14

Mmmmm, the fun I will have with you Dear Joe. Daily checking your bod, that ass and then "Tha Look".
Not to mention the steaming comments joking around at work, (and I am sooo visual). Also that cock though.
I soooo need to stop now, before I drag you into these rooms. [/QUOTE]

Thank you gorgeous Chenel..... love your naughty chats. Wink wink.
I sure will give you something to think about if you drag me to the room...... naughtyface.

Xxx
Chanel @ Sensual Spa
Chanel @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 15:19:02

On 2021-05-11 11:46:14 Joe @ Sensual Spa said:
Mmmmm, the fun I will have with you Dear Joe. Daily checking your bod, that ass and then "Tha Look".
Not to mention the steaming comments joking around at work, (and I am sooo visual). Also that cock though.
I soooo need to stop now, before I drag you into these rooms.



Thank you gorgeous Chenel..... love your naughty chats. Wink wink.
I sure will give you something to think about if you drag me to the room...... naughtyface.

Xxx[/QUOTE]

Will there be anything left for thought though?
I wonder.....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.