Navigation
Lesley
Lesley - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 20:14:16

Jammer om te hoor :( RIV
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Oct 2014
Posts to Date: 487
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 20:17:14

RIP Simone.
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
29 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 20:25:32
Edited: 2020-10-06 20:25:48

Oh no, was she WG and which area? .. is the ad still active?
That's sad.
Miami ( The Original )
Miami ( The Original ) - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 21:23:40

I didn't know her, but may she rest in peace and may she be remembered by all that she cared for

Xoxo
Ziske
Ziske - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3382
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 21:44:42

The news has shocked me and I am shattered

We use to work together a long time ago, she was such a beautiful person with a heart of gold and she had spunk

She will be terribly missed, just the other day when I saw she was back I still thought to chat to her and arrange a get together to catch up

May your kind soul Rest In Peace Simone :-(
Arizona
Arizona - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1752
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 21:52:02

May your precious soul rest in peace. And Cool Runnings. May Peace be her Journey!

Arz
Arizona
Arizona - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1753
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 21:53:19
Edited: 2020-10-06 21:54:34

Double post. Sorry
Tisha
Tisha - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2020
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 22:30:18

Rest in peace Simone
Patch2015
Patch2015 - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 05:48:23

May the Angel's look after one of their own.
Meg
Meg - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7960
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 06:20:27

RIV my girl.
Condolences to her loved ones.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.