Navigation
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Dec 2018
Posts to Date: 667
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 22:52:51

Toast ..... !
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 864
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-26 08:13:14

He is taking a "pounding" ... !
shabs@
shabs@ - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-26 10:13:34

A statistic to be added to the suicide rankings....

Destruction by Fanny
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 1827
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-26 21:26:23

On 2020-09-25 06:23:07 The Huntsman said:
This is just a shoutout to the ladies in appreciation for the amazing work they do.
...
I've met some real gems. I'm one of those talkative punters and the talkative girls I've met are really intelligent women who have so much to offer besides the sex.

I've noticed that some punters have the attitude that we are doing these girls a favour but we really aren't. If anything, it's the other way around.


1. Not sure if you think posts like this score you points with the ladies but I can tell you, they don't.
2. Some of those talkative girls are talking about YOU. Its not all flattering. Stop trying so hard its really not working for you.
3. Nobody is doing anybody any favours. Is BMW doing you a favour selling you a new 5 series? No. Its a business transaction. If you think you are "getting close to" or "becoming friends with" a SP I strongly suggest you look more closely at things. Its not impossible, its just highly unlikely.
Jess
Jess - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 70
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-26 21:56:04

Dearest Huntsman.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

One of my favorite Nietzche quotes.

At first I thought to pass on commenting due to the negative traction on your post, but what is a mind if you can't change it :)

Thank you for the appreciation. It seems that the abyss has not befouled you yet.

I think I speak on behalf of every hard working SP when I say we love appreciation. So thank you x


[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-26 23:12:54

On 2020-09-26 21:56:04 Jess said:
Dearest Huntsman.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

One of my favorite Nietzche quotes.

At first I thought to pass on commenting due to the negative traction on your post, but what is a mind if you can't change it :)

Thank you for the appreciation. It seems that the abyss has not befouled you yet.

I think I speak on behalf of every hard working SP when I say we love appreciation. So thank you x



I think the negative response built up based on the OP's previous posts. There's a perfect middle ground that exists between being a foul punter who dehumanises WGs, versus being a hopelessly naive Romeo like the OP - waiting aimlessly to be pounced on by the hyenas you know very well exist in this world.

Don't you get the sense that some of this praise-singing is disingenuous and excessive? I think everything has to be proportional and appropriate to the context. This guy is clearly reading way too much into his bookings and that's not good for him in the long run.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7141
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-27 10:14:16
Edited: 2020-09-27 10:14:34

On 2020-09-26 23:12:54 untrue said:
...I think the negative response built up based on the OP's previous posts.............
This guy is clearly reading way too much into his bookings and that's not good for him in the long run.



Exactly my thoughts, as well!
I have a feeling that it's gone a bit beyond that.

SMP
SMP - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Mar 2013
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-27 10:18:48

On 2020-09-27 10:14:16 semensquirter said:
On 2020-09-26 23:12:54 untrue said: ...I think the negative response built up based on the OP's previous posts.............
This guy is clearly reading way too much into his bookings and that's not good for him in the long run.

Exactly my thoughts, as well!
I have a feeling that it's gone a bit beyond that.



Amen SS
leepun
leepun - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-27 11:23:17

Could be one of those punter profiles run by WGs or venue owners...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-27 14:40:06

On 2020-09-26 21:56:04 Jess said:
Dearest Huntsman.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

One of my favorite Nietzche quotes.

At first I thought to pass on commenting due to the negative traction on your post, but what is a mind if you can't change it :)

Thank you for the appreciation. It seems that the abyss has not befouled you yet.

I think I speak on behalf of every hard working SP when I say we love appreciation. So thank you x




A woman who reads Nietzche? I'm in love already, lol.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.