Navigation
Jenna
Jenna - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 716
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 13:51:48

On 2020-03-19 13:37:42 Toscka said:
Dead quiet in Rustenburg too!



I can hear the crickets chirping it's so quiet here
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2756
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 14:13:31

I really feel for the ladies. What a kak situation now with the economy and Covid 19. The perfect storm is what we are experiencing. I sincerely hope things turn for the better soon.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 916
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 14:14:18

On 2020-03-19 13:51:48 Jenna said:
On 2020-03-19 13:37:42 Toscka said: Dead quiet in Rustenburg too!

I can hear the crickets chirping it's so quiet here



Great to see you still around, can't remember when last I saw a response from you ob the forum.
Blondie
Blondie - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Advertiser
Joined:
9 May 2015
Posts to Date: 119
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 15:09:58

@ Lianca
Damn girl
You have a gorgeous body
What's wrong with you guys
If I were a guy i wouldn't have any second thoughts on making an appointment with her
Kooni
Kooni - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 922
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 15:24:04

On 2020-03-19 15:09:58 Blondie said:
@ Lianca
Damn girl
You have a gorgeous body
What's wrong with you guys
If I were a guy i wouldn't have any second thoughts on making an appointment with her



Apart from having to travel yo Jhb, same reason I'm not visiting you.

"Isolation".
Mila @ Tantrica Freya
Mila @ Tantrica Freya - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Mar 2019
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 16:45:10

On 2020-03-19 15:09:58 Blondie said:
@ Lianca
Damn girl
You have a gorgeous body
What's wrong with you guys
If I were a guy i wouldn't have any second thoughts on making an appointment with her



Thanks girl so do you wowie!
Mila @ Tantrica Freya
Mila @ Tantrica Freya - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Mar 2019
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 16:46:18

On 2020-03-19 13:51:48 Jenna said:
On 2020-03-19 13:37:42 Toscka said: Dead quiet in Rustenburg too!

I can hear the crickets chirping it's so quiet here



Kikikiki so true! But on a serious note I'm getting worried!
Mila @ Tantrica Freya
Mila @ Tantrica Freya - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Mar 2019
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 16:47:33

On 2020-03-19 13:34:10 Sweet Fuck 365 said:
On 2020-03-19 13:26:16 Mila @ Tantrica Freya said: On 2020-03-19 13:17:01 Sweet Fuck 365 said:

Mila this guy is Rich2000

Kikikiki what do you mean?

His famous.



Woah woah hold up. I've been living under a rock. Tell me more....
ethanh
ethanh - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Basic Member
Joined:
18 May 2009
Posts to Date: 558
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 16:54:44

Eish, i would like to fuck any of the girls on this thread. But corona is real - and besides catching it, if i did i would have to disclose everybody i had contact with (for their sake too) - and i wouldnt want to disclose that
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Re: DEAD QUIET TODAY
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 833
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-19 17:53:11

On 2020-03-19 13:51:48 Jenna said:
On 2020-03-19 13:37:42 Toscka said: Dead quiet in Rustenburg too!

I can hear the crickets chirping it's so quiet here



Jenna my beatiful Goddess, I need a return visit

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.