Sage - Re: Rates and negotiating
Re: Rates and negotiating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 766
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 14:04:55
Edited: 2018-07-08 14:05:23

On 2018-07-08 12:06:20 Burfi said:
On 2018-07-08 11:47:44 Crystal prince said: I noticed a lot of threads on the topic but there hasn't been much mention made in respect of the scenario where a girl has a rate which includes full house but the punter does not want full house.

I've never done full house and if I go to a girl who does TH included in her rate, would it be appropriate to then request a rate excluding full house?

Why the hell would you book a FH wg but you don't want FH?

It's like the punters who insist on booking MGs but want FH too.

Sometimes I think punters aren't really this stupid, it's like they just want to intentionally irritate the ladies.

True story!!
suzook
suzook - Re: Rates and negotiating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 378
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 14:33:53

[QUOTE;ilovemywoozle]

If you buy a coke and dont drink the last mouthful, do want a discount?[/QUOTE]

Excellent example!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Rates and negotiating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4792
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 16:03:38
Edited: 2018-07-08 16:04:49

On 2018-07-08 12:02:03 ilovemywoozle said:
No its not. You are paying for time.
She could have sold that time to a full paying customer.
If you buy a coke and dont drink the last mouthful, do want a discount?

Well said! Furthermore, in SA it's not illegal to sell time as most do charge for it! It is however illegal to exchange sexial acts for cash. Haven't kept ontop of what the law is allowing these days, but would rather keep my nose clean! Many of us do give different rates for massage and hand relief anyway!
Scarlette
Scarlette - Re: Rates and negotiating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 16:16:55

@Suzook
Well said! I personally give 110% to each and every client...and I really would like you to take that last sip of the coke like you put it....
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4793
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 16:19:52

On 2018-07-08 16:03:38 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-07-08 12:02:03 ilovemywoozle said: No its not. You are paying for time.
She could have sold that time to a full paying customer.
If you buy a coke and dont drink the last mouthful, do want a discount?

Well said! Furthermore, in SA it's not illegal to sell time as most do charge for it! It is however illegal to exchange sexial acts for cash. Haven't kept ontop of what the law is allowing these days, but would rather keep my nose clean! Many of us do give different rates for massage and hand relief anyway!

Clients should also realise that a massage service is not supposed to include more then a hand relief. Anything else should fall into the wg category of services and charges!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Rates and negotiating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2409
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 16:38:34

Ok, so I do a good massage plus fh and I do enjoy doing both. What many guys don't realise is for me the massage is actually the work, not the fh. So no, no discount for not availing of my full package. If Spur offers a burger and chips for R80 you don't get discount if you don't want the chips.
I totalky agree with all the above posts. Expecting discount for not having fh is just totally daft. You have used an hour of my time.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4795
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 16:45:55

On 2018-07-08 16:38:34 Bbw Nadia said:
Ok, so I do a good massage plus fh and I do enjoy doing both. What many guys don't realise is for me the massage is actually the work, not the fh. So no, no discount for not availing of my full package. If Spur offers a burger and chips for R80 you don't get discount if you don't want the chips.
I totalky agree with all the above posts. Expecting discount for not having fh is just totally daft. You have used an hour of my time.

Correct...massage is much harder work physically...why most mgs end up doing fh besides the fact that they think they will make more money...
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Rates and negotiating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 23:03:02

[QUOTE;1285621;BOOBS53] Agree buddy .. but not all of them. I want to take an example and I don't think she will mind ... Jenna from Garsfontein .. she is a wg but also provides a massage service which is less than her wg price !!!

There are plenty of them ..

I agree with boobs .. ( hello my angel) . . Lol

Most girl have a basic fee and then u pay extra for what u desire
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 23:29:11

Forgive me for saying...but you are absolutely stunning Jenna...wow. Just had to say.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rates and negotiating
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 12:08:51

I do not understand the confusion. If you want to make a booking for TH or a massage, do so.

Many ladies offer FH and a massage. Some ladies just offer massage.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.