Navigation
havata
havata - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4068
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-15 15:56:10

Lovely lady! Well done!
prozac82
prozac82 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 481
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-16 11:05:15

For once in my life, I wish I was a truck tire
ClaudeB1990
ClaudeB1990 - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-30 12:19:26

Name: Claudia Gentlemens Delight

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Claudia Gentlemens Delight's Full Profile]

Simply sensational, body extraordinaire, knows how to genuinely treat a gentleman and make you feel like a real man!!!! intelligent conversation always!!! Will most definitely pay another visit. Claudia should be charging double her current rate and more!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 463
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-30 22:20:40

ClaudeB,

Thank you so very much.
Your review left a beautiful glow inside my heart...

Tons of hugs and kisses!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-04 23:52:28

Claudia, I think it's best you take advantage of being in Randburg and invest in a bicycle - what do you say? Critical Mass?
devilfish
devilfish - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bellville Cape Town
Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Bellville Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-08 16:41:22

City: Cape Town

Area: Bellville

Saw the add for first time in cape town and based on all the great reviews decided to visit. Very friendly girl on was met on arrival. She was having some wine and was a bit tipsy. Was very talkative and took about 20 min before getting to the point of me being able to have a shower to freshen up. During the whole time she was having glass after glass of wine. Service started and was very good for the first 5 min. Then things went south. She was all over the place. Attention span for anything was not longer then 3 min. At the end she was rushing me and i just wanted to get out of there. Pity about the service. She is very attractive and i think if she was sober things would have gone differrently. This left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth and i felt that i did not get value for my money. Doubt if i will return if the opourtunity ever presents herself seeing that she is going back to jhb on saturday.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 480
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-09 08:06:47

@devil, different strokes for different folks...
I ALWAYS take about 15 minutes to talk to my clients before anything happens. I ALWAYS say that they should not book me if they are rushing.
Yes, I had wine, however, your depiction of "glass after glass" is rather that of a bitter man.
I cannot be every client's ideal... I'm sorry I disappointed you, however.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-07-11 22:37:57

The art of conversation is lost on many, unfortunately. Sometimes punters underestimate what the ladies on ESA do on a daily basis and expect them to be switched on at all times. At the end of the day we are all human beings - it takes two to tango. One can't just flick a button and get the green light. So how many glasses did you chug, Claudia? ;-)

I guess you'll just have to take this one on the chin.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-07-14 10:13:01

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Wow! Let me start by saying WOW!
This was a truly incredible experience.

Claudia was in the process of relocating but she still managed to accommodate me, and she did this in every which way possible. Secure parking and very discreet location, she welcomed me inside wearing a tight, sexy dress and gorgeous high heels and we had a very pleasant conversation as she allowed me to get into a relaxed and comfortable state. She removed my clothes and i lay flat on my back as she began to massage - i wont give away much more information but it was certainly unique and when we got to the 4play i was already approaching climax.

Nevertheless i mounted Claudia missionary style as she had requested, She really enjoys what she does and she does it so well. This new massage just adds a new level to an overall experience that really rocked my boat. I would love to have the stamina of a Titanic vessel to really get the most out of this special lady that rushes over you like a wave of fresh beach water making you lose your breathe and almost explode before you even reach the harbor.

Let me end with a thank you and fair-well

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 484
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-15 15:17:02

@james6, thank you for the beautiful review. I really appreciate and YOU we're awesome!
It was a memorable experience, indeed and you were the perfect gentleman.
Hugs and kisses.
Claudia

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.