On 2021-03-07 13:35:50 Gretchen said:
I've received something from this thread and I want to say a big thanks. It helped me allot especially at a time that my faith in humanity was fading. I promised that I will do the same as what was done to me on this thread and I will. In the interim, I've donated bags of clothes to a family who lost everything in a house fire. Even a little make-up and jewellery.
On 2021-03-03 00:23:17 Liza said:
I just want to thank the people that still do their good deed even thou it's not post on the forum. Thank you dear Punters for all the PM's asking where you can help. I will direct and show proof(for those who want it) of your "pay it forward" being truly appreciated.
I'm reaching out asking for 3/4 blankets for my next little campaign
"Blanket and Bear" for the winter months coming. Next month is my birthday, so I will offer an extra half hour free on your visit in exchange for a blanket. Whatsup me. I will arrange pick up on my own cost. Pta area please.
Love
Liza
Xoxo
On 2021-03-13 16:45:22 Liza said:
Hi there Purple World,
I am really making progress with my little project.
I have a gentleman that offered to help on the pillows, so thank you Mr. I will inform you guys moment I've received it. I still need assistance in the filling for the pillow cases ( going to fill with treats). Please contact me on whatsup if you can spare a rand or two. Remember ANY donation is already 100% more than I would have had. So doesn't matter how little.
I thank you guys who already helped as you will read that I got most of the stuff. Bless your souls.
Love
L.
On 2021-03-27 14:54:50 Liza said:
Hello all you Purple People,
Update on my last project.
I'm sorted up to even giving more than was planned! (Big smiles).
Everyone that committed to it sure delivered even more than what was offered.Up to the last minute did ALL of the donor's kept their word. I really want to take this opportunity to say thank you to ALL the people that helped. I truly appreciate your kind hearts. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to mention their names.
I've made hampers with treats that will go with a blanket, pillowcase and pillow.
Bless your kind hearts.
Love
L!