Navigation
hot_boi
hot_boi - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2013
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-23 11:25:01

Gents. A sim card from the local Pakistani cellphone shop would do the trick.
Merlot
Merlot - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
26 Mar 2003
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-25 13:59:34

Afternoon All,
I received a phone call from some captain from VIP Security yesterday claiming to have a voice recording of me asking a girl about rates and services. He wanted to come and meet me with the girl .... as there could be charges laid against me and a warranty issued
Since I rarely make calls and tend to WhatsApp or sms I asked him which girl, what day and how he had obtained these details. He wouldn't answer so I suggested we meet at a police station .. he kept asking to come and meet me and I ket telling him to name a police station. eventually he put the phone down.
I have the cell phone number . can't post it or ESA will ban me !!!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 6874
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-25 14:02:33
Edited: 2019-08-25 14:39:21

Fake cops scare girls into giving them a week's worth of numbers! It happened to me recently but they got Jack shit! Some girls are to dense to ask for a warrant or ask for their rank, station and name. Don't fall for any of this crap!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 4074
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-25 15:37:01
Edited: 2019-08-25 15:41:00

On 2019-08-25 13:59:34 Merlot said:
I have the cell phone number . can't post it or ESA will ban me !!!


No do not post it...You will get banned...even if you have good intentions.

Hehehe....send him tons of dick and pussy pictures, and a few links to some porn websites...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-25 16:53:35

You should've dropped the phone the minute he said VIP Security.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 8123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-25 17:08:48

On 2019-08-25 16:53:35 RealRod said:
You should've dropped the phone the minute he said VIP Security.



It's what I did yesterday,just told him.i wasn't working,which it was what it is
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 1598
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-25 17:16:09
Edited: 2019-08-25 17:23:27

Some do. .but I don't trust the "real police" either. Apology to the Constables and Inspectors and whatever reading this. I don't trust you.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 6586
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-25 18:19:19

They won't tell u to meet them if they have a warrant.

There is Def a wg working with them and this I am 100 percent sure off.

They probably ask u for money don't ever ever give in to them there is nothing absolutely shit they can do. You can not be arrested for calling a wg.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-25 21:29:45

This is happening more and more/.

Do not ever give your private number to a girl.

You will regret it forever.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1073
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-25 22:12:59

On 2019-01-31 08:41:24 Ericsie said:
I just got a call aswell. My Truecaller identified it as saps scammer so I didn't answer and blocked the number. Scary stuff...



Shoot, I got those calls and blocked them. Never answered. Just thought must be traffic fine scams. Figured I'll wait for summons if that's the case

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.