Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:08:13

Noted St, punters do do this on PM though. As saying that the price is beyond there means on the public forum is not good publicity for the event. Perception will be 'ah it is too expensive' and all that even booked would cancel.

Cheers.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3338
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:20:12

On 2017-08-07 13:48:26 Cock007 said:
Hehe my first booking. Would love to perform for you babes. Can't wait. Maybe barbie and Malika and I....



Lol hahahahaha where you got that idea,mmmmmmmm my lips are sealed
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 3813
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:26:42

On 2017-08-07 14:20:12 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2017-08-07 13:48:26 Cock007 said: Hehe my first booking. Would love to perform for you babes. Can't wait. Maybe barbie and Malika and I....

Lol hahahahaha where you got that idea,mmmmmmmm my lips are sealed



Need more cock in the situation...I do doubles all the time!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3339
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:49:06

Dicks will be there
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:51:35

Back to orgy chat. Ye we need to arrange. A summer orgy...
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 3817
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:54:27

On 2017-08-07 14:51:35 Cock007 said:
Back to orgy chat. Ye we need to arrange. A summer orgy...



Fun in the sun....I burn easily, so I'll be in the shade with a hat, sunglasses and sunblock with a trench coat looking very 'cloak and dagger' secret wanker type of thing!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3340
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 14:54:41

How about on spring day???
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3341
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 15:06:32

On 2017-08-07 12:50:13 FMGZA8 said:
I can't wait for the next orgy sex party. I want to have a feel of how is it. @ Barbie I will not disappear. I will replace Cock007 and be your favourite...lol




Lol hehehehehe i love your confidence,but would you fuck me in public as well??mmmmmm
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 3819
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 15:19:10

On 2017-08-07 12:50:13 FMGZA8 said:
I can't wait for the next orgy sex party. I want to have a feel of how is it. @ Barbie I will not disappear. I will replace Cock007 and be your favourite...lol



Big words behind a keyboard mister....remember, I'm attending to observe your talent...
pantum
pantum - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Gold Member
Joined:
30 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 937
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 15:23:31

Can i be the barman ??

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.