Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-23 12:39:02

Name: Lindsay

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Lindsay's Full Profile]

Mesmerised, seduced and ensnared is probably the best way to describe my state of mind after each visit with this exquisite and intelligent lady.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-23 22:22:15

Wow, what a special lady. Reading her previous reviews, there's not much more one can add. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute with Lindsay. She makes you feel comfortable from the moment you arrive. Super Sexy and really knows how to spoil a guy. I think she can become quite addictive.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lindsay
Lindsay - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 78
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-24 12:20:45

@Bilbo Absolutely, what a wonderful time! My day always starts off right when I get to see you first thing! Looking forward to the next time, always, as ever!

xx
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-24 12:22:35

@jdandrocks Amazing man, every time I see you the minutes just get more precious. Thank you so much for reviewing me. Can't wait 'til our next meeting.

xxx
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-24 12:30:43

@Panty_Dropper Thrilled to hear you left my company feeling suitably spoiled! And thank you so much for taking the time to review me, it is appreciated. Hope to see you again!

P.S. Been a fan of your username for a while now... it conjures up some super fun images...! Haha

xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-09-02 14:44:54

After a morosely atrocious week... I just had the elusive Perfect Punt.

"Perfect Punt?", you say. "Preposterous! You're taking the piss!"
Nope, gentlemen. This was it. I've only had one other ideal experience, and this was amazing.

This girl is stunning. Lindsay is splendiferously spectacular.

She's engaging, she can chat about seemingly anything. She has a way about her that put me at ease.
Sure, I was still intimidated like a mouse on a cat's back, because she's breathtakingly beautiful. When those enormous emerald eyes turn your way, you feel like you're being scrutinised by a somewhat benevolent intellect. Beauty and brains, as they say. What a combo.

We spent most of my designated hour chatting, with her putting me at ease. I was skittish like a chihuahua who's had espresso. But we just chatted calmly, and we got on swimmingly.

I'm not one to pork and talk, or even kiss and tell, but let's just say that other things sort of slipped our minds until she reminded me what I was there for. She is amazing.

Some of the business out of the way: everything fell together to make this probably the best punting experience I've ever had.
Firstly, her telephone manner is friendly and professional. Straightforward and tasteful.
Next, the venue. It's the same one near Cresta some regulars to ESA are familiar with; it was my first time there. Parking is secure, with the gate on a fairly busy road. I didn't feel like I was exposed though. I also met the Lady of the house, who was very friendly and welcoming.
Besides that, privacy is a priority for them, clearly. It was a marvelous mix of professionalism and a type of warmth I'm completely unfamiliar with in these types of contexts.

All that to say this: I think I've found a regular and favourite. As a person she is mind-bogglingly astoundingly fantastic.

I was walking around grinning like an idiot afterwards. People were staring.

Thanks Lindsay, I'll be back...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-09-03 20:26:28

I have to confess that after reading the multitude of reviews on Lindsay, I was determined that I needed to pay this lass a visit and I'm so grateful that I did just that. Wow! She is amazing, intelligent, beautiful, calm, soothing....I mean you could tick a dozen other boxes of qualities that she has and exhibits as if they all just come so naturally to her. From the initial telephone etiquette to the way she conducts herself in general, this is a diamond in the rough.....and YES, I most certainly will return. Thank you Lindsay. It was an education being with you.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-09-04 10:46:10

Not too sure what happened to my review I posted yesterday....only my ratings show so I'm going to try again....here goes!

The reviews Lindsay has received prompted my desire to visit her. After all the plaudits, how could it possibly be bad...well, it was even better than what I had expected based upon those same said reviews. She is such a refreshing, intelligent, calm and absolutely gorgeous woman. One of the earlier reviews indicated that there should be 10+ ratings, and that's no lie. From the very first telephonic interaction, her professional manner throughout, and no it's not mechanical, not in the slightest. Instead, she is so calming and interesting, one could easily be caught up with just talking to her for hours. She is truly a diamond in the rough. Will I be back...try stop me....Thank you Lindsay

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 83
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-05 10:16:12

@UpShot What an amazing review; thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed your company.... Instant click... it's so brilliant when it happens like that! So the 'perfect' thing really does go both ways. I certainly hope you'll be back. It would be fantastic to pick up where we left off!!

And thank you also for mentioning Jackie in your review. She's a strong positive force behind the scenes and deserves to be mentioned. It says a lot about you that you picked up on that, too.

Have a fantastic week, and good luck with all the exciting stuff that's happening!!

Until next time....

xxx
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 84
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-05 10:29:26

@FUZZYDUCK Aw, sweet man!! Thank you for being so persistent about reviewing me, and in such true-gent fashion, too. You are absolutely lovely, and I'd be delighted to welcome you back whenever you like. You deserve good things. I'm happy to help...!

Take special care until next time.

xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.