Navigation
Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Natasha - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Natasha - Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-06 08:26:42

@mbolo007 aka mr naughty man , thanks so much for the lovely time . Really appreciate nana , stay naughty
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Natasha - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 218
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-08 05:59:35

Name: Natasha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

She is an accommodating. I Had to give her an explosive punishment for something she did to me. We had a great preparation for the journey as we played with each other. The ultimate punishment was when she gave that squeezing big O which was felt on what she was scared of. I opted her handjob skills.
We are not done with the pushments Natty

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-08 15:31:56

@sandon OMG ... you such a lovely and understanding gentlemen . Thanks so much nana. Mara bae you are gifted ... I swear u are number 1st on my list . Really enjoyed you
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-21 15:40:17

How I have longed to be with the 👑 Queen of Pleasure, on my route back from a long two weeks away from home, I made an appointment a well in advance. For me signing in at the security is no issue, the place is very safe, Natasha's apartment is very clean and she is 🚬 hot, I asked that she wears the outfit in her profile and when I arrived there, I knocked and she screamed come in... and when she showed her self what I saw just said "let's go back to the beach" Yaaah, long story short we eat, we chatted, this was a boyfriend coming his Lover after a long time, coz what followed was delightful Pleasure, she kissed me so gentle while her hand was massaging my dick that was already hard, and the Natasha did that thing again... dammit.... and when she said Bae you know how I want it, I knew what was to follow, me on all fours and that sensation of her 💋 lips and tounge on my Ass, moer moer, what a feeling, this lady rimmed my Ass so hard varying her tounge and speed whilst she was stroking my dick and I was just moaning and saying thing I can't even remember, then... then I just heard a buzz, ohhhh it was time the Purple one, she stuck it right up my Ass and... Mmaaweee that's what I said I think, I ask her bae what are you doing, she said I am fucking you my Love. Then it was my turn sommer straight to doggy because I was panting like a dog on heat... plus the position she assumed, I pummed her pussy till I fell more sensations and when she turned and lifted up those legs.. dammit I pummed even harder then she spread them wide open and Iyoooo... Fokk I went deep in and shoot my load... Very upset coz I still wanted more but it was game over... and she said jerrrr Bae this is just too much aren't you getting any. The point is this Woman knows how to give it to me....I felt it was a quickie and she agreed but when you are with your girlfriend whether its quickies or long sensual session you just simply enjoy. Tasha... you are super delicious mnandi achaar I promise you. I will hold you to that promise!!! See you soon and thanks for an Awesome Saturday (19/05). Pleasure Guaranteed.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-05-21 16:00:13

@benito my man , thanks so much for the love , u tolerate me , sometimes will be in a very bad mood , but u always understanding . Thanks for all the love u showed me. I love you so much , u make my job so fun and enjoy every moment with u bae . Sorry I can be difficult at times ,thanks for being patient with me . Love you Benny , I mean it . Thanks nana
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Natasha - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-28 20:43:27

She has a very nice place. Well made bed. Nice body to feel in your hands. I found her on top notch. Good foreplay. arousing movements all the way till we reached our final destination. Thanx for accomodating me on such a short notice.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-29 12:50:46

@Sandon Thanks bae , you always Satisfy me in so many level , like all our bookings u always make me cum *blushing*
ClintM
ClintM - Re: Review - Natasha - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 16:17:43

Hi natasha... please pm me rates and extras. Thanks
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natasha - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Natasha - Umhlanga Durban
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-07-22 15:09:15

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

Okay, so this was almost a different review, and it is this, an excellent review because of this lady who works hard and is serious about her brand. Won't go into details however a bad situation was pulled back nicely due to her interpersonal skills...thank goodness. As far as my punt is concerned, it was much better than I was hoping for.

Natasha is well on top of her game. Her method and mind is great, I'm positive she would be successful in any profession she decides to go in. Loved her intelligence, her keeping it simple and by golly I enjoyed her form. Her pictures do not do her justice at all. I read somewhere someone saying that she is a great budget punt...au contraire...pure excellent value on all levels.

Thank you Natasha.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-23 13:10:33

@spalding_sa wow you really blessed my Sunday , enjoyed every moment with you Sir , will love to see more of you ... thanks nana

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.