Name: Kristen (lady K)
City: Pretoria
Area: Garsfontein
Last Visit: August 2026
Full Profile: [
View Kristen (lady K)'s Full Profile]
______________________________________________________
Visited Kristen on her last day in Cape Town and wow, I'm so glad I did! She has a gorgeous body and a playful energy... Natural, firm boobs and a great ass! Had limited time due to her leaving so I'll have to go back for more when she comes back to CPT. The way she takes a cock in her mouth is something to experience gents!
______________________________________________________
Ratings:
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5
______________________________________________________
Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes
PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)