On 2017-08-07 11:53:56 Veronica Franco said:
@St.Africa....why does a thread about something that doesn't interest you, by your own admission, interest you? There are no shows (so what), but other guys did pitch, regardless of pricing. The ladies have made it clear that they don't need your problem solving talents in this regard as they were happy with the outcome and yet you continue. You mentioned a previous profile...Zimba perhaps? It doesn't always come down to price especially when you have such a unique service at, what I would call, a fair rate!
On 2017-08-07 12:10:45 Cock007 said:
Just refilled my popcorn need wine...
On 2017-08-07 12:14:36 Veronica Franco said:
On 2017-08-07 12:10:45 Cock007 said: Just refilled my popcorn need wine...
Enjoy the popcorn babe but I can see a revolving issue already! Not going to comment further....let the children play!
On 2017-08-07 12:48:24 Cock007 said:
Your stirring and trolling dude.
Maybe Esa should moderate you comments.
On 2017-08-07 12:55:38 Mia said:
I highlighted your name in my PM to Barbie to illustrate a point that I have helped you in the past. I even asked Barbie not to talk to me via PM because I don't want her talking my words and spinning them as she has craftly done now. I recently complained to ESA on another
@ St.Africa then why mention my name and I take huge offence to you saying bad about Miss Barbie she did not turn your words or change anything she simply forwarded your pm to make me aware.
Do not accuse people falsely she is an amazing person and I will say nothing further to you or your messages just I don't take kindly to my friends being insulted