Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 12:54:24

Name: Laura ( Laura Love )

City: Durban

Area: Beachfront

Full Profile: [View Laura ( Laura Love )'s Full Profile]

I have had some great punts on ESA and other sites in South Africa and around the world, but only one compares to this one! What an unreal experience it was!

Laura Love, like the first time I saw her, was wonderful to converse with to set up our appointment. With that beautiful face and body and outfit, she delivered an out of this world performance. Her BJ skills were just something else. A skill that can’t be explained and that one needs to experience to fully comprehend. Her GFE was that and more. A PSE experience that was like it was out of London or Amsterdam. I can’t wait for my D to be serviced even more when she gets back to Durban.

Thank you Lau!

See you soon special lady. XXX

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Plane Breeze
Plane Breeze - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-02 22:21:38

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

What can we say about the last year, a trying time helped through by an amazing woman that has this ability to transform your mundane world into invigorating experience. Thanks Laura for an exquisite time and company today. May there be many more.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 369
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-10 22:38:55

My lovers, thank you so much for your inspiring reviews over the festive season and January! I value every single sentence and have read them all many, many times :)

It's been a delightful whirlwind start to 2021, your words and encouragement really make me feel so wonderfully, creatively juicy :) and inspired for the rest of this year.

Looking forward to more stormy mornings in Jozi, and to more coastal travels too (Cape Town, you're next, I promise...)

Kisses kisses kisses xx
espro
espro - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-11 16:16:15

Ive been punting for a good few years, but only truly discovered the absolute superiority of ESA over all other wanna-be punting-sites...

and if you guys have read my other reviews, you know I go into quite some detail ... and this wont be any different!

Made contact with Laura a few weeks ago when she was in durban, and unfortunately, she was fully booked and couldnt accommodate me..

I reserved a date and time with her, for when she was back in Dbn, few weeks later - she made contact to confirm our appointment (absolutely shocked at the level of professionalism and dependability - refreshing)

Her telephone manner is impeccable, and reliable in terms of keeping in constant contact - unlike a lot of other WGs that disappear moments before ur appointment without reason, having wasted ur time.

Upon meeting, I was met by this smouldering, leggy, slim sexy babe, with a friendly, bubbly personality.

Conversation flowed easily, and no topic was off the table.

Venue was upmarket, safe and private (10/10)

Getting down to the juicy stuff :
- I lay on the bed as Laura undressed slowly to reveal her sexy lingerie... that little pieces on clothing holding onto her gorgeous milky white skin sent shivers down my spine.

I couldnt resist pulling out my dick (which was already throbbing) and stroking it while watching her...

She edged her way up my body, rubbing herself on me, she scent was amazing.

We engaged in passionate kissing - she certainly gets into the act, rather than a lot of girls who just go through the motions.

I reviewed Belle Tojours a while ago - where I mentioned her giving the best sloppy BJ ever, looking into my eyes, while her drool dribbled down my shaft...

My BJ experience with Laura - ohhh wow!! Can I be so brave to say it matched Belle Tojours, or topped it?

Guys, i actually would not have bothered if I got-off on just the blow (and I am one guy who cannot cum on just a blow, but damn, she could complete the task with her oral skills)...

Best deepthroat Ive experienced, just feeling my dick hit against her throat was epic, looking at her taking my dick, the girth filling her mouth... unexplainable!!

As she pulls out, to regain composure, i grab the base of my dick, making sure it gets swollen and engorged even more, and slap her cheek with it before ramming it into her mouth again...

getting into a 69 - as she works on my dick, i get a close up of her ass, pussy... and I see the sexiest clit-piercing with her tiny pussy with the hint of wetness.. she lowers her ass onto my face - TASTY!!!

Before I prematurely end my session, I get her onto her back as I cant wait to fuck this beauty. But wait... I get a glimpse of her feet - Ohhh my Gawdddd! guys... Laura has the sexiest feet ever - if u have a foot fetish - this is the one!

You will be glad to hear she is flexible, doesnt complain like a lot of other WGs...

As I enter her with my thick throbbing dick, she moans in ecstasy (sounded truthful to me) ... hehehe.. and the constant comments about my member size, really does stroke my ego!

She took dick so good, flipped her into doggy and she handled my member like a champ! encouraging me to spank her while giving her long hard strokes!!

She is certainly on my top 10 list, and I will definitely be going back.

Dont miss out guys, she surely is a class above the rest!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Beachfront Durban
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Beachfront Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 371
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-14 00:12:41

espro :) Reading that has certainly got me feeling a little raunchy tonight!

I do love an opportunity to unleash the hedonist within... so thank YOU, Sir :)

Kisses and more, L xx
Freddy1409
Freddy1409 - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-19 18:20:18

I have enjoyed the company of Laura Love on several occasions, she is an amazing lady. She had mentioned her doing a doubles session with Kim whom I had never met and the shear level of naughtyness they conjoured up, I had no choice but to agree to a session with them.

I was in awe of how well they attended to me, such detail never leaving me out, clearly they enjoy each other to. They were truely spectaculour such that a rating of 5 in this experience is just not enough, as was the hour I had with them. They individually or together are on my list of top 5 ladies I have visited ever. I love them both abd hope to spend many a session with them individually or as sintilating pair mwah ladies xoxo you just gorgeous humans!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Reee
Reee - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Beachfront Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 16:27:32

City: Durban

Area: Beachfront

THIS REVIEW IS FOR A DOUBLE:

I was absolutely blown away by the experience I had with both Laura and Kim! After having seen both ladies individually in the past, I have decided that I will not be seeing them one on one again, and rather together! I have said before that my last threesome with Kim and her ex partner was the best, but this one tops that!

This double is the most unreal sexual experience I’ve ever had. As stated before, I’ve seen wonderful ladies in South Africa, North America and Europe, but this threesome was everything and more! It was just wow!!!

I arrived and we kissed hello and both ladies grabbed me and started taking turns sucking my member, before creating a train where Kim was being sucked by Laura and I was sucking Laura. Thereafter they took me to the bedroom and the kinky time continued, with both ladies taking turns again sucking my member, with Laura licking the head and package and Kim my balls. It was extremely intense! Whilst Kim continued to suck it, Laura came and sat on my face, and rode it so hard, with my tongue in her holes. Laura couldn’t resist and wrapped my member and started fucking it. I was on double shift, tongue fucking Kim and my member fucking Laura. They then swapped until Laura turned around whilst I continued to double fuck them, and formed a tower (Eiffel). I then started giving Laura the most intense doggy whilst Kim watched on the bed whilst she was playing with herself. The doggy ended with Laura sucking off her juices and getting the member ready for Kim, who lay on her back waiting, until I gave it to her good. After an intense bang for a while, I then did the same to Laura and then released my load.

What an unbelievable sexual experience! My word!😳😩 May I recommend this to other punters. This is a once in a lifetime combination and experience which is filmed in my head forever. Arrive with energy! Lots of it, otherwise you will come off second best, like I did. Thanks so much Ladies! Again, again and again! Xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 376
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-26 21:35:42

Freddy and Reee, I'm beyond pleased that you guys enjoyed those sessions as much as we did! Phew... such hotness all around :)

Thank you!

Kisses and more xx
espro
espro - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 08:46:50

WOW, WOW, WOW... guys...where do I even begin!!!

As you guys may have read my previous review, round 2 "blow-by-blow" feedback is here :

At our first visit, we got on to chat and discuss so many topics (sexual) - and as I mentioned, no topic was off the table... so I decided to discuss a few options with her and I just couldnt pass this opportunity...

I was in jhb, on business, and Laura and I decided to setup this sexual experience / fantasy which involved me watching a live sex show - Laura was so excited and eager to make sure I tick this off my bucket list...

Planning took a few days, and Laura kept in constant contact with myself, the entire time -absolutely refreshing to have working girls of such high standard!

I invited Laura to my hotel room, and gave her my requests on her attire, and boy did she deliver. She exited the elevator with high heels and a super-sexy, body-hugging short dress, that highlighted her extremely smooth and sexy legs!! I could have devoured her right there....

As we made our way to the room, I lifted up her skirt - in the corridor, to expose her drop-dead gorgeous ass!! Im sure someone saw us getting up to mischief, but little did they know, this was the tip of the iceberg - what followed was epic!

As we entered the room, we exchanged pleasantries and Laura asked me to sit down - she pulled down my pants and exposed my throbbing member... she looked into my eyes, and I could see the excitement in her eyes... She slowly lowered her mouth onto my dick, and caressed the length of the shaft with her tongue... before deep-throating and gagging on it!

She had me worked up within minutes. As she continued to bob her head on my dick, a visitor had entered the room (because the two of us had mistakenly left the door ajar) - a tall good looking guy, whose eyes lit up just seeing Laura kneeling over me, and blowing me.

I picked her up, and directed her toward our visitor, while I sat back to watch the show... dick in hand, slowly stroking it in anticipation!

The sight of what was unfolding was divine, tabboo, exhilarating... Laura passionately disrobed him, and unveiled his throbbing dick (larger than the average - might i add) - she was excited!!

She glanced over at me, with the naughtiest of smiles, and began to blow our visitor... I could not just sit there - I approached the duo, and I took hold of the back of her head - pushed her forward, and she eagerly gobbled up his inches, as he moaned with pleasure!

She pushed him onto the bed, him lying flat, she continued to blow him to oblivion! Her ass was in my full view, and that pussy was perfectly positioned - I approached and licked her clit-ring, before diving in! She was in pure ecstacy, and seemed like we were the ones providing a service! hahaha...

She was wet and ready - she started crawling forward, edging herself onto our visitor, who hurried put on his protection, while Laura positioned herself to take his dick deep inside her!!

As he entered her, she arched her back, and moaned - the sight of these two at it, was ineffable! At this point, my memory evades me, because, the next thing I know, I am standing on the bed, with my dick deep in Laura's mouth, while our visitor is fucking her (cowgirl)!!

I was officially not watching the show, I was in it! I couldnt stop... the energy and excitement had taken over me. I looked over at the mirror, and the sight was just mindblowing!

We took turns servicing Laura, and she made sure neither myself nor the visitor felt neglected!

Watching the visitor pile-drive that tight-pussy, while I was at the head, feeding her my dick... this is something that is etched in my memory for life!

While the visitor took a breather, I fucked that sweet pussy doggystyle, flipped her over and continued to edge my way to climax, the sight of my stokes as I fucked her was tipping me over!

We ended off satisfied, and tired... impatiently waiting for the next sexual experience!

(p.s. READ THE FEEDBACK AGAIN, this time :
picture me - indian
Laura - white
visitor - black)
- and see how different your thoughts are now!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 377
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-04 11:25:26

espro: that huge mirror reflecting the action is one of my best memories from that night! It was absolutely titillating :)

Thank you for the skilful replay of events, and for continuing to be such a gentleman while plotting out the next adventure :)

Kisses and more xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.