Navigation
TelsaESA
TelsaESA - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 13:21:21

Personally, I feel that an SP should just state the races she does and doesn't see on her profile so that topics like this won't be come to existence.
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 13:44:03

On 2024-05-04 13:21:21 TelsaESA said:
Personally, I feel that an SP should just state the races she does and doesn't see on her profile so that topics like this won't be come to existence.

True Telsa, I saw that on another site the lady stated clearly "No African Clients catered for" no sugar coating.
TelsaESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 14:00:56

In a real way Gwede1980. We all know that at the end of the day ROAR specifically means NO BLACK GUYS TO BE CATERED TO
NickNailer
NickNailer - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 14:25:01

On 2024-05-04 14:00:56 TelsaESA said:
In a real way Gwede1980. We all know that at the end of the day ROAR specifically means NO BLACK GUYS TO BE CATERED TO

If you only spoke to someone of the ladies a bit more. One white lady I visited says she doesn't cater to Afrikaaners cos they're too rof.

Maybe just maybe it's not the colour of your skin but the size of your schlong that puts off a lady.
TelsaESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 14:54:56

What I have noticed though, these white wg and white girls in general adore black guys. It's the white guys that make these white women feel inferior in the sense that they poison the girls to think that black guys are not worthy in many senses...
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 434
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 15:10:52

This discussion wil go on and on. Die away then someone wil start a post about Roar again.

Come now guys. Get over yourselves. If a girl doesnt want to see u then she doesnt. Do you want to force her to see you because u ventinf here on the forum. Does every woman out there in the real world wanna date you? Does every black girl out there wanna date you just because you black? The answer is a big NO!!

I hope this ROAR discussion can stop now.
Get over yourselves
NickNailer
NickNailer - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 15:51:05

Exactly Peter. It's like asking someone why they like bubblegum ice cream and not chocolate. It's not that chocolate is bad it's just that I like seeing my shit come out looking like camo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.