[deleted] - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-14 16:36:10

Name: Mistress Kink

City: Johannesburg

Area: Observatory

Full Profile: [View Mistress Kink's Full Profile]

Ek was toe Saterdagaand die 28/03/2015 by haar gewees vir n heelnag. Dit was nie net Mistress Kink maar ook Lady Ray & Venus en Miss Alice wat daar was. Daar was nog een maar kan nie haar naam onthou nie. Al 5 het op n stadium my saam behandel en daarna het hul beurte gemaak deur die nag. Die behandeling was ongelooflik en woorde kan dit nie beskryf nie. Ek sal enige tyd weer gaan as my finansies dit toelaat. Hul weet wat hul doen. Ek moet se dat ek die volgende dag nodig gehad het om te rus. Ek was total en al uitgeput van plesier en benoudheid. Baie dankie aan almal van julle. Dit was n voorreg om jul te kan sien. Jammer ek pos nou eers n "revue" maar omstandighede laat nou eers dit toe.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-14 17:18:45

Sounds fantastic!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-15 16:59:00

Let me start off by saying that this was the first time ever that I decided to step out of my comfort zone, being a newbie to the BDSM scene, therefore my nerves were wrecked, even though I would only be a voyeur for the collaring session of Mistress's new slave. I'm not going into detail about what happened in the session, BUT will say to each and every person curious about the BDSM scene - Don't be a p*ssy and not go ! You will be surprised at what you can learn.

From the moment I stepped in, during the session, and until I left, I felt welcomed and at ease in Mistress & Masters world, where everything was explained. Even though this was a serious ceremony, the environment was relaxed, combined with amusement and fun for everyone present. Mistress & Master command respect, and if you give it to them, they reward you by showing you that the BDSM scene is not the same as you see on the internet or videos... only so much more.

I will most definitely return to explore this world with Mistress. Thank you to both Mistress, Master and Chastidy for the chat afterwards and your support you offered - I appreciate everything you told me. Mistress is beautiful - inside and out.

Want to know more ???. Make that call and you will not regret it!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mistress Kink
Mistress Kink - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 674
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-16 08:49:21

Your words astound and stir that sadistic devil inside me hahahhaha. The look on your face @ times even behind your mask was priceless.

The forced sexual activities were designed and constructed to test obedience and the willingness to submit.

She has proven herself thru and thru on so many levels of loyalty and trust!

Of all my collared slaves, she deserves my undivided attention as much as she has earned every crease on her leather collar.

I am happy that you enjoyed being part of the ceremony.

Keep your kinky smile
Mistress, Master & All @ Kink House B&B
Aquarian
Aquarian - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mistress Kink - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-15 09:38:02

When you mention master does that mean that there is another male involved? Apologies for the uneducated question, just trying to learn more about this.
inthesouth
inthesouth - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-05 10:47:32

I decided to take the plunge a few days ago and phone Mistress Kink to inquire about a booking. To say I was nervous is an understatement, yet on the phone, Mistress Kink was personable, approachable and put me (relatively) at ease. I asked Mistress if she would be prepared to indulge me in a role-play fantasy I have long held but never realised, namely that of a military or police-style interrogation. She was hugely professional in her questioning of my abilities and needs as a client, which reassured me that I was dealing with a professional and competent practitioner of these arts as opposed to a service provider who dabbles. Mistress proved flexible when I came to make my appointment, and the venue is magnificent, with safe and secure parking. I was warned that the session would commence straight away upon my exiting my vehicle, and true to her word, Mistress had me met by one of her slave girls, who immediately collared me and cuffed my hands behind my back. I was lead inside the house and from that moment on relinquished all control to no less than three beautiful, dominant, intelligent women. Mistress involved her slave-girls in my interrogation, during which my fantasies as discussed with Mistress were attended to in full and complete detail. I was genuinely scared and intimidated, but with this came an exquisite feeling of submitting complete control and existing only to please. Eventually Mistress's scenario developed as I proved unequal to my tormenters and was lead to her dungeon. Although heated to a comfortable temperature, the sheer array of equipment and implements of pain was intimidating and this reinforced the reality of my session. My glances went from the ceiling-mounted cage, to her cross, to the bench, and finally to the three beautiful women who were tormenting, testing, teasing, and tantalizing me. Mistress finally lost patience with me and bound me to her bench, face down, vulnerable, yet secure. The sheer mental bliss of not having to think, to not have to be in control was starting to take effect. As a punishment connected with our scenario, Mistress prescribed her bullwhip, and firmly yet caringly instructed this novice how to take her pain and let it transcend to something a lot deeper. Mistress is an expert in delivering lashes with this implement, and from the first stroke, began a process with me during which I could build up the number of strokes and begin a mental flight that I have rarely, if ever experienced before. Hers and her slave girl’s prescription for me was one of a mixture of pleasure and pain, which became eventually indistinguishable. It is impossible for me to put into words the feeling created by the juxtaposition of Mistress’s bullwhip on my back, and her attentive slave-girl’s soothing hands administering an exquisite touch to the prominent and exposed member of my anatomy beneath Mistress’s bench. At this point my mind was free and pain became one with pleasure and my mental state elevated. I do not exaggerate this. The conclusion of the session was an incredible, powerful and prolonged relief courtesy of Mistress’s beautiful slave, during and after which I felt a release and state of utter relaxation that I cannot recommend highly enough. If you have considered the services of a professional Mistress, do not enter lightly into this, but approached properly from the client’s side, the rewards were immense and immeasurable.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 736
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-05 11:35:26

slave, the feeling of exhilaration that I felt as I saw you squirm in your chair...made me.....hungry for more...the level of submission yet challenge you posed on me to "crack" you mentally awakened the true erotic sadist in me...the look on your face as I hoisted you in my cage into mid air...excited me and got the demons of sadism doing flick flacks in my soul...

thank you for your gift...I've placed your bottle of reserve in reserve so we can have a whiskey on the rocks when you return - we have unfinished business...you and I...this is just the beginning...as we speak Master is building yet more electronic torture equipment - with YOU in mind...rrrrrrrrrr
homininae
homininae - Re: Review - Mistress Kink - Observatory Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-16 11:27:53

My visit to Mistress Kink was quite possibly the most fulfilling sensual and sexual experience of my life - a session with Mistress Kink and Anastacia which was mind-blowing in the extreme. I had discussed a particular rather gothic and dark fantasy of mine with the Mistress, and she did not disappoint. I was met by Mistress Anastacia, and ordered to undress. From there I was blindfolded and let by the beautiful Anastacia into the dungeon. I was, quite frankly, terrified. She chained me to a St. Andrews cross, and then released my blindfold...and by way of a spectacular and highly theatrical entrance, Mistress Kink appeared.

I won't go into specifics of my fantasy, but take it as read that it was fulfilled and more. Way more. I was seduced. Teased. Tortured. Kissed. Bitten. Subjected to penile torture with violet wand. Hot wax. Whipping. This was not for the faint hearted. But I learnt that I am nowhere near my pain threshold, and that even more wonderful, painful, sensual delights await me with this Goddess and her collective of dommes and slaves. My orgasms were whole body, exquisite, draining.

Both Mistress Kink and Anastacia are beautiful, sensual, highly imaginative, and it is an honour to have been enslaved by them. The combination of mental, physical and spiritual delights they offer demands complete submission...and I was glad to give it. The dungeon was perfect, my fantasty perfectly realised, and the combination of attentions from both Mistresses was exquisite. After almost two hours I was drained and delirious with pleasure and pain. Bliss.

I cannot wait to return. Expect to be owned mind, body and soul by this Goddess. She already owns me...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-07-18 12:27:51

I visited Mistress a couple weeks ago to see her new venue and new toys.
We didn't really have a conversation as to what I wanted to do but having seen her before she had a good idea of my kinks.
The session started out as an interrogation with myself handcuffed on the couch. Lady Freya and Anastasia playing their parts in a perfect rendition of the basic instinct scene, only with the roles reversed. They all played the role excellently!
After refusing to give up the name of my Co accomplice I was stripped and lead by my now leashed cock to the cage and was hoisted up into the air. That was quite a vulnerable experience that I enjoyed a lot!
Exact details I leave to Mistress and myself but the booking ended in a candle wax covered slave shaking out of control with a combination of pleasure and pain for the last half hour.
That was the first time I have ever experienced anything like that!
Mistress never fail to push me to discover things I didn't know about myself! If you ever wanted to explore your boundaries then her her a call and arrange a booking to cater for your individual desires! She is amazing!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mistress Kink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 755
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-20 12:07:48

@ mattyman

Thank you for your review - I remembered from our 1st encounter - your levels of fear - and excitement and thrills - and the fact that I summed you up as a controlling person by nature...based on my personal analysis - and the fact that I only had 1 hour to prep myself and my girls - I decided breaking you mentally and prepping you for some intense levels of pain followed by intense levels of pleasure was my best bet. I trust it worked well in your favour and you still smiles as I do when remembering our encounter...

Keep your kinky smile and lets see where your darkest fantasies may lead US

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.