suzook
suzook - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 376
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-07 13:50:58

[QUOTE;Joy (the Original)]

Firstly I would like to say sorry for all of this drama. I do not want to start something new. I clearly stated that I wanted to get to the bottom of this story, so I posted a thread in the ladies forum last Friday. I think when Miss Paige saw it, she immediately wanted to cover her tracks. That is why she came forward on the ladies forum and said that she are one of the ladies involved.

However we arranged to meet on Monday. So indirectly I gave her time to plan and get herself out of this mess over the weekend. So when we met on Monday she was able to give me some answers and seeing all innocent.

Normally I am not a person that gets involved with gossip and shit, but this has affected me and all the girls working in my house. As I explained to Miss Paige I will put this puzzle together and I will find out where all these rumors come from.

Miss Paige made it clear that Shakira is to blame for most of it....However putting the pieces together I can clearly see that Miss Paige had an agenda to hurt and harm me and the girls working in my house, and that she can't blame everything on Shakira....so I think she just used Shakira to get what she wants.

I had to contact Veronica Franco because Miss Paige made it clear that she hurt me and Ziske and my house because of stories that actually involve Veronica.

She did come onto the public forum with an apology.......but, my opinion not sincere! [/QUOTE]

And then this post ?!?!?!
suzook
suzook - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 377
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-07 13:53:45

Ladies, be it as it may be, live and let live!

#moretolifethanthis
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4785
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 14:24:20
Edited: 2018-07-08 14:35:18

On 2018-07-07 10:48:36 Ms Paige said:
Joy...
I landed on Saturday late afternoon... and spend time with my grand daughter over the weekend... I didn't have time to think about what to say what not to say... My apology to you was sincere and even if I knew you wouldn't believe anything I told you, I would still apologize to you on public forum... to be honest, I totally understand your opinion about me after everything I said, and it's okay...

Veronica
I was never a fan of you... I never told anyone that you called me... Should you ever call me, id put the phone down because I have nothing to say to you. You know exactly what you said and done but if you prefer to play innocent, then it's up to you... It doesn't matter what I post... you always have something to say... I think your my biggest fan, and that's also okay... I don't blame you

Have a fantastic day

Okay...I haven't posted out of respect for Joy. Her mother passed on Friday and it didn't feel right to carry on with this at that time.

well the short of it...I have been falsely accused of threatening Miss Paiges grandchild so that she could validate her intended actions to plant drugs on me at Joys house and have us all arrested. The first I heard of this is when it was posted on the forum and from what she said to Joy and while most know that she has grandchildren, i had no idea that she has custody of her grand daughter. Her personal life, especially that of her grand daughter shouldn't be used as a sympathy card in the sex industry. I find that in Itself disgusting.

Furthermore...for her story to be valid, that she wanted to come after us because of her grand daughter, Shakira would have known about this while they were friends and would have threatened Joyville over it as she had threatened Joy because I was back on esa and working at Joys previously when they were friends. She has tried to discredit everything that Shakira says labelling her a liar to protect her own ass, even using her grand daughter to do so. But people tend to forget that her first drama on this forum involved her lying over and over again until she was exposed yet everybody takes her word as truth! I have been many things on this forum, but one thing I have never been proven to be is a liar!

Anyone that knows me knows that I don't go after family or friends of my enemies.

Lickass can even vouch for that! I could have gone after his family quite easily on FB...after he fucked me over, but I didn't. Even when it comes to enemies, I am quite restrained because I wouldn't want to hurt others that didn't do anything wrong or not to give them reason to go after mine. But that is still a very naive idea I have in this industry it seems. I still have integrity regardless of how I'm perceived!

Miss Paige wanted to hurt Ziske, Joy, their families and reputations all because I could see through her shit...often when she posts something that seems innocent, it's directed at someone to hurt them. They are afraid of her and don't say anything, so I give her a taste of her own medicine because some of these ladies are in tears some of the time because of her underhanded tactics.

The thing about a lie is its all about credibility and people believing it or not...I am Veronica Franco...the honest courtesan! It's easier to tell the truth then live a lie in my opinion. I could have lied about my enemies a long time ago.. Why wait so long if i was that good! There are holes in Miss Paiges stories....one that she has admitted to is that Shakira collected evidence against her which is now in my possession...voice notes of miss paiges voice. She knew she was going to be exposed from the moment the two of them fought in CT. Shakira did warn her which is the only reason why she came forward with her lies and an apology so fast. Miss Paiges only worry is how does Miss Paige come out on top again after making others lives hell and all of you feed into it like puppies eating kibble! She hurt many, myself included and yet carries on trying to blacken my name while supposedly apologising. Forgive and forget indeed...but one can only forgive if the apology is sincere and honest.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-08 14:42:52

Wow what a story sounds like a really crazy soappie
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4787
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 14:46:53

On 2018-07-08 14:42:52 tommy1975 said:
Wow what a story sounds like a really crazy soappie

Thats not even the half of it Tommy...I'll post again later or tomorrow...this is just a tip of the iceberg...but my head is still spinning from all of this!
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 14:54:07

Can vf and ms Paige provide a double? It can get hotttt n freaky
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4788
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 15:15:11

On 2018-07-08 14:54:07 hotbhuta said:
Can vf and ms Paige provide a double? It can get hotttt n freaky

At this point I envy Shakira...her face would not survive...nevermind a booking!
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 15:20:53

Been with Paige..awesome service!

Been with VF....awesome service!

Been at Joyville....awesome service!

That's all we really care about! Really not interested in all this drama.

As long at the service remains top nodge all these ladies should keep doing well and that is my wish for all off them.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4789
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-08 15:31:23
Edited: 2018-07-08 15:36:29

On 2018-07-08 15:20:53 Ladylover007 said:
Been with Paige..awesome service!

Been with VF....awesome service!

Been at Joyville....awesome service!

That's all we really care about! Really not interested in all this drama.

As long at the service remains top nodge all these ladies should keep doing well and that is my wish for all off them.

And if Miss Paige went through with her devious plan while you or other clients were visiting us? Her service is not in question here and neither is ours, except for the ugly rumours about our service that others and Miss Paige has spread...the point is that she wasn't phased about you or any other client in her plot to take us down! Not to mention Joys position of respect in her community and the well being of Ziskes family!
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-08 16:29:20

Miss V, with all due respect...females in a competitive environment trying discredit each other.....not a new phenomenon...seen it happen many times....and on all those occasions all parties involved had their own issues and agendas

When a client visits you, what do you care about? A fat wallet, good higiene, gentleman behaviour if possible....do you care whether I am married, have children, my personality, my job etc etc...no you don't....yet you are expecting is to pass judgement on another WG on anything else but her service?

This is a personal issue between you, Paige and Joyville that you should resolve outside this forum.

Lastly...i leave you all with one of my favourite qoutes from an anonymous source that I try to live by:

"THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE...BECAUSE THOU HAS FUCKED UP BEFORE TOO"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.