Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3329
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-06 16:20:18

On 2017-08-06 05:58:21 FMGZA8 said:
Can another orgy party be organised soon. I am in.I am a guy and well hung.




We have heard that before,but when the day comes eish some people disappears.

You are welcome to organize it then invite us lol,but we had fun
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-06 16:27:04

Hey Barbie, if you don't mind me asking, how is the pricing for these or gives determined? Could it be that some express and interest but when they have to put the money on the table struggle with the thought of spending that much in a few hours? Just a thought babes.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-06 17:00:27

I will answer on barbies behalf. The orgy and gangbangs are reasonbaly priced as it is for the ladies enjoyment too we just drink eat and party and pomp as we feel. Barbie caters very well for these. punters bring the drinks too. You are either into this fantasy or not so the money thing... well you always take a gamble on your first time... and miss barbies and company are tne best for day time fun. I am unfortunatley not able to attend night time ventures...
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3330
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-06 17:13:56

On 2017-08-06 17:00:27 Cock007 said:
I will answer on barbies behalf. The orgy and gangbangs are reasonbaly priced as it is for the ladies enjoyment too we just drink eat and party and pomp as we feel. Barbie caters very well for these. punters bring the drinks too. You are either into this fantasy or not so the money thing... well you always take a gamble on your first time... and miss barbies and company are tne best for day time fun. I am unfortunatley not able to attend night time ventures...




Thank you babes for clearing this question for me mwah
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-06 18:55:56

Reasonableness is relative.....no? Gang bangs aren't my thing, just trying to understand why people flake out.
Mia
Mia - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 591
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-06 19:14:35
Edited: 2017-08-06 19:23:51

On 2017-08-06 18:55:56 St.Africa said:
Reasonableness is relative.....no? Gang bangs aren't my thing, just trying to understand why people flake out.



If not your thing then why the interest we had loads of fun and I would gladly do more with Miss Barbie and Milka as it was my thing.

@ cock007 you are 100% correct and some people don't appreciate good fun.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 3763
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-06 19:30:22

I have had Orgies/gangbangs in my personal capacity in a controlled environment on several occasions at Pharaoh's, but I would never offer this as a service as one just can't be certain of who will walk through the door or what will happen. I take my hat off to these ladies for being so brave in realising heir fantasies and to the gents who are fun loving and respectful of the ladies for helping them realize their fantasies. I'm glad as far as it seems, all enjoyed themselves.

Sincerely, well done ladies! I'm a big chicken and overthink things to much perhaps, lol.
Milika
Milika - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 314
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-06 19:42:04

On 2017-08-06 19:30:22 Veronica Franco said:
I have had Orgies/gangbangs in my personal capacity in a controlled environment on several occasions at Pharaoh's, but I would never offer this as a service as one just can't be certain of who will walk through the door or what will happen. I take my hat off to these ladies for being so brave in realising heir fantasies and to the gents who are fun loving and respectful of the ladies for helping them realize their fantasies. I'm glad as far as it seems, all enjoyed themselves.

Sincerely, well done ladies! I'm a big chicken and overthink things to much perhaps, lol.




Like
Malikah
Malikah - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Feb 2015
Posts to Date: 194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-06 19:56:11

Really thank u to B for organizing I know it's really took a lot of your time n energy and DATA .....lol n thanks climax for allowing us to invade her space with our dripping pussies..and Mia u were amazing thanks guuuurl
lastly to the gents .you boys ,boys oh boy .you really made our fantasies a reality and much respect to you.
We had so much fun,genuine fun
I am about creating memories and the memories we created will definitely last a lifetime.
I am grateful and happy!!!
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-06 20:50:34

On 2017-08-06 19:14:35 Mia said:
On 2017-08-06 18:55:56 St.Africa said: Reasonableness is relative.....no? Gang bangs aren't my thing, just trying to understand why people flake out.

If not your thing then why the interest we had loads of fun and I would gladly do more with Miss Barbie and Milka as it was my thing.

@ cock007 you are 100% correct and some people don't appreciate good fun.



Mind you I am free to comment on whatever I please. It's an open forum. This isn't the first time an orgy has been arranged on the forum and not the first time punters have flaked. As solving problems is what I do for a living I could not help but notice how the obvious issue of payment structure is never discussed. My response above was me politely saying that Cock007's response was a "non-answer" that was as clear as mud. I have done three some in the past where the charges are clear, but crossing swords is not for me. The possibility of being in intimate contact with another man's hairy thighs grosses me out. But each to their own, and I was being diplomatic in my previous responses but since you decided to calm me out I had to state the above to make it clear to you that orgies are not my thing.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.