Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10961
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-03 13:49:01
Edited: 2024-05-03 13:49:36

Thanks for biting styffrichard and making something out of nothing....

Smile.

Hypocrisy is awesome as is evasion of truth when it feels like a carrot up one's ass.

Oh pls...don't waste your time answering on something that means nothing...

What did you call "them" ...crybullies?

Adore you.

RB.
J_J
J_J - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 14:08:50

On 2024-05-03 13:49:01 Russian Bridgitte said:
carrot up one's ass.

RB.

Oh RB, do take your *stiffy* our of *richards* bum and play with me instead...

Lol, couldn't help myself ...
TelsaESA
TelsaESA - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 14:14:49

Just came back a booking. This wg I saw also confirmed that ROAR entails NO AFRICAN GENTS CATERED TO!
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9818
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 14:36:31

To much attention is given to these ladies with Roar they not forced to see anyone so look for someone that will see you and enjoy. Some ladies are threatened by some punters lets not forget that as well if you see ppl of colour we wont book you again. Lmao some guys never seem to amaze me with tricks.
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 14:49:43
Edited: 2024-05-03 14:54:30

Let me put an end to this ROAR thing once and for all, can all the black/African gents who have been with other races white/Indian whatever gather here and tell us if we are missing anything is there anything special that we are missing if we don't get a different pussy that is not our race, this topic is outdated now, do this other races piss Johnnie walker blue label? why are we so worked out when they don't want to see us, chances are you gonna get the worse punt of your life if you book someone who doesn't want to see you don't you think?
V_S
V_S - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 06:49:52

On 2024-05-03 14:49:43 Gwede1980 said:
Let me put an end to this ROAR thing once and for all, can all the black/African gents who have been with other races white/Indian whatever gather here and tell us if we are missing anything is there anything special that we are missing if we don't get a different pussy that is not our race,

I'm a black South African, lived in the US for a while and I dated a blonde white American and a redhead white American at different points. Having sex with women of a different race is interesting, simply because it's different. I used to love looking deep into their eyes (blue and green eyed respectively) and seeing the skin contrast when our bodies were intertwined was also exciting. The redhead was also the only squirter I've been with and it was always a thrill for me. But at the end of the day, sex is sex and it's your connection with the person that matters the most. My wife is black and I've never booked a white WG in South Africa, precisely because I don't want someone silently gagging just because they're with a black guy. You already know you're paying for the fantasy, so why be with someone who is revolted at you just because of your skin colour? I agree with you. Absolutely no reason to force this ROAR issue constantly.
danwest
danwest - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 11:14:47

I had ROAR applied to me this past week....
Apparently I am to old.
True story.
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 12:26:54

Thanks V_S
Bkackowl
Bkackowl - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 12:55:00

I have only been here for two years, but I can safely say ROAR pulls on the heartstrings of some of my brothers.

We need to move on and stop seeking validation externally but rather accept ourselves and hold ourselves in high regard instead of needing someone else to accept us for us to feel human.

If your money is not appreciated as a client, go to providers who do. We cannot guilt the ladies into catering to us.

I would rather talk about orgies, gangbangs and doubles than see my brothers vent about being declined services.
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-04 13:11:47

Omg!!!

Please guys can we move on from this?

If the SP doesn't want your business then there are 100 that will, this subject is getting old.

White guys don't complain when black chicks turn them away.

Move on ... live life

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.