Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Re: Personal appology to Joyville
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 22:00:19

On 2018-07-06 21:18:34 Ladylover007 said:
@all the ladies involved....please keep this on the ladies forum where it belongs? Thank you

Too late...
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 22:08:17

On 2018-07-06 22:00:19 Pseudonyms said:
On 2018-07-06 21:18:34 Ladylover007 said: @all the ladies involved....please keep this on the ladies forum where it belongs? Thank you

Too late...

I correct myself....please take this to the ladies forum where it belongs...not to late for that
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 22:20:45

Yoh Ladylover, don't be no partypooper man. How the hell we supposed to know how this soapy ends if it's taken behind the scenes?
Ladylover007
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 22:25:16

Lol soapy?!!

This whole thing is more like a Jerry Springer show
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 22:30:15

On 2018-07-06 22:20:45 Burfi said:
Yoh Ladylover, don't be no partypooper man. How the hell we supposed to know how this soapy ends if it's taken behind the scenes?

I don't know if we will ever see the end of this one!!! It's a perfect marketing scenario where the ladies involved keep on talking about the scandal, but we will never get any resolution nor get to know the in-depth details. Instead there will be snippets of fuck all as each of the ladies keeps their profiles on the first page of the forum!! Cynical thinking perhaps but maybe closer to the truth than many of the minions would like to believe.

*ducking for cover again and sprinting back to WAG I & II*
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-07 08:11:07

The silence from Paige and the minions is deafening.

Yes Paige the truth will always out ...
No matter how conniving and scheming you might be.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-07 10:13:09

Still not sure what really happened but it sound like a career ending one.
Ladylover007
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-07 10:19:16

On 2018-07-07 08:11:07 Johnlennon said:
The silence from Paige and the minions is deafening.

Yes Paige the truth will always out ...
No matter how conniving and scheming you might be.

What would it accomplish if she responded Johnlennon. You and some of the other self righteous pricks have already judged her!

I am no Paige minion. I am not passing judgement on any of the ladies involved. I was not there, not in their shoes. And frankly I don't care, it is between them and have absolutely nothing to do with me or you or anyone else.

Paige, I applaud you for not allowing yourself to be sucked into this further. I hope the other ladies do the same. Sort this out between yourselves or agree to disagree and continue with your lives.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1820
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-07 10:48:36
Edited: 2018-07-07 10:50:55

Joy...
I landed on Saturday late afternoon... and spend time with my grand daughter over the weekend... I didn't have time to think about what to say what not to say... My apology to you was sincere and even if I knew you wouldn't believe anything I told you, I would still apologize to you on public forum... to be honest, I totally understand your opinion about me after everything I said, and it's okay...

Veronica
I was never a fan of you... I never told anyone that you called me... Should you ever call me, id put the phone down because I have nothing to say to you. You know exactly what you said and done but if you prefer to play innocent, then it's up to you... It doesn't matter what I post... you always have something to say... I think your my biggest fan, and that's also okay... I don't blame you

Have a fantastic day

suzook
suzook - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 375
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-07 13:48:53

[QUOTE;Joy (the Original)]

Paige

I appreciate your apology and I accept it. That for me means no bringing it up again, and no harping on it again.

Your apologizing is a step towards forgiveness. I still feel hurt but I will be on my way to letting it all go. I'm not quite there yet with forgiveness.

You hurt me beyond what words can explain, everything that I stood for.

I am hurt, but I think you're just as hurt if not worse for hurting me.

I thought it through and acknowledge that you made a mistake listening to other people....and didn't mean to hurt me.

Joy[/QUOTE]

I thought it was all said and done, eventually laid to rest after this post. #guessnot

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.