Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-04-09 10:22:46

With profiles getting swiched on and off the list keeps changing.

Here is the latest of guaranteed ladies

Alphabetically:

073 437 9611 Kim (Higveld)
079 260 4625 Mandy
071 279 7520 Mersedes
076 122 4047 Mia (Original)
082 374 5413 Miss Megan
079 855 9534 Sage
072 623 3368 Vickey


Thor the Vikings list:
073 446 7456 Chicago
Vickey ( The Original )
Vickey ( The Original ) - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2009
Posts to Date: 445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-09 10:28:53

On 2020-04-09 10:22:46 ystervark said:
With profiles getting swiched on and off the list keeps changing.

Here is the latest of guaranteed ladies

Alphabetically:

073 437 9611 Kim (Higveld)
079 260 4625 Mandy
071 279 7520 Mersedes
076 122 4047 Mia (Original)
082 374 5413 Miss Megan
079 855 9534 Sage
072 623 3368 Vickey


Thor the Vikings list:
073 446 7456 Chicago



Thanks YV
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-04-09 10:59:33

With profiles getting swiched on and off the list keeps changing.

Here is the latest:

Alphabetically:
073 437 9611 Kim (Higveld)
079 260 4625 Mandy
071 279 7520 Mersedes
076 122 4047 Mia (Original)
082 374 5413 Miss Megan
079 855 9534 Sage
076 682 2745 Skye
072 623 3368 Vickey


Thor the Vikings list:
073 446 7456 Chicago

Kind request to these ladies, please let me know, should you go for a rest so i dont end up getting banned :)
Skye
Skye - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 783
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-09 12:10:28

Sexy pics available
Mandy
Mandy - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Oct 2008
Posts to Date: 739
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-09 13:06:34

Thank you.....
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-09 18:36:12

Is lovely Mandy also offering pics and vids?

Didnt see any mention of it before....
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6264
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-09 18:54:23
Edited: 2020-04-09 18:55:21

On 2020-04-09 18:36:12 Mr Nobody said:
Is lovely Mandy also offering pics and vids?
Didnt see any mention of it before....



Well...since you asked...I hope you will support the lady!
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Kim
Kim - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1476
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-09 22:37:01

Vids, pictures and video calls available for your pleasure.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-04-10 02:28:10

These ladies have gone far outside their comfort zones to reinvent themselves and still make a living. Heroes in own right.
Please support them!
Mandy
Mandy - Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Re: I'll guarantee your online purchace.
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Oct 2008
Posts to Date: 740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-10 09:53:45

Thanks guys and ystervark. You are really being supportive and kind. I'll make us something awesome for Easter!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.