Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9817
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 09:17:15

Lmao who gives a flying fuck if they see you or they don't there are plenty women to choose from so my fellow lads move on and enjoy.
Cutchies Tushies & Boobies
Cutchies Tushies & Boobies - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 68
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-03 09:56:19

On 2024-05-03 07:43:34 OpenVisitor said:
My issue ais a sad one and we as black men must just except it.
White men can majorly of the time use the services of any woman but black men have to be respectful and tip toe around the question of seeing us.
We come here for the freedom of seeing someone without any baggage of us being too ugly, too fat, too thin, etc. all we have to do is shower, put on cologne and make a call and we get laid. But then we get here and are told oh yeah you're black. So a the forum post you see is out of frustration. Obviously nothing is going to change. We're just tired and we are just venting. It just makes us sad that we have to be nice but white men dont even have to think of what to say, if they are nice great but if they are not and the lady likes that or doesnt care they still win yet we are already labelled from the get go simply cuz i call myself ThaboBigDick then its an immediate no. I have to count my words, hope the lady will see me and if she does i hope she is reasonable in here pricing and her ability to cater to me.
Again just venting here.
Once in a while you will see a post about race cuz of the frustration gets too much.
Speaking for myself, I love all women, I do understand they all cant love me. I also understand that if you are nice you will get the best service and also if you are a gold member cuz gold members rate and comment but as soon as i see a sexy white lady with good reviews i have to now deal with the stress of being disappointed when she says no, not you because of the colour of that thing you call skin and to be honest i am a very generous lover so i just think ok your loss but it still stings to go through the stress, the hope and then disappointment like cho! Ok sad face. Its fine lol.
Anyway just remember that its not nice for black men as a whole especially when you're at a buffet and the chef says you can have beef only but no chicken.
I guess thats the problem, we as black men think its a buffet but its only a buffet for white men and black men must still ask if we can have chicken too and if not we must just accept and move on. I hope one day it will change but i hope by then those wg wont be pushing me in a wheelchair coz i'll be too old to get it up lol lol lol

I personaly have met quite a few african men. Real gentleman and then some not so real gentleman. But its not only about the colour. A white guy will sound so charming over the phone and because he is white we feel relaxed and cant wait for the booking to happen then BAM all shit hits the fan.
Dont feel left out because you are shown the door because you are black. Alot of white/indian guys are also shown where to exit. They just dont like talking about it. Rejection is not taken well by most.

But can i ad this. Why is it always negotiations first. Most black guys wil come with what they want, a whole shopping list of things and then they want an hour for the price of a quicky. That can put a girl off completely.
I only have black girls working by me but in the years ive been doing this so many black girls told me they dont want to see black men. Now why is that. I know why actualy. And i know most of the black guys know why to well.
Just imagine black girls adding ROAR to there profiles and you wil have it in your mind it doesnt apply for white and indian men. What then if you only think its about colour?

Bottom line is. ROAR is not about colour. Its about preferance.

For the record. You guys are always welcome by us. Same for the whities and indians too. Some we let in by the back door and some the front door.
Hahaha only joking....

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10959
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-03 10:16:32

Dear Cutchies Tushies & Boobies

I enjoyed reading your post and think it actually touches on much more than the meaning of ROAR.

Quite a deep and heavy debate could be had as to the truth of what you have posted. But I can only imagine mud slinging and gutter tactics because people's sensitivities would be challenged real "hard".

RB.
Milah
Milah - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-03 10:20:14

Roar for me is about respect.... Not race

If you enquiring about myrates and services, and don't accept...and try tell me you don't have enough or you ask for extras and can't afford it... Then I loose Interest straight away

We are 30 yrs into a "new era" and race still gets used to make excuses for disrespectful treatment.... That's just bloody rude

Be blessed

M
Milah
Milah - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-03 10:21:20

Exactly RB

Xxx
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 12:42:08

On 2024-05-03 09:06:14 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2024-05-03 08:58:52 styffrichard said: On 2024-05-03 07:43:34 OpenVisitor said: My issue ais a sad one and we as black men must just except it.
White men can majorly of the time use the services of any woman but black men have to be respectful and tip toe around the question of seeing us.
We come here for the freedom of seeing someone without any baggage of us being too ugly, too fat, too thin, etc. all we have to do is shower, put on cologne and make a call and we get laid. But then we get here and are told oh yeah you're black. So a the forum post you see is out of frustration. Obviously nothing is going to change. We're just tired and we are just venting. It just makes us sad that we have to be nice but white men dont even have to think of what to say, if they are nice great but if they are not and the lady likes that or doesnt care they still win yet we are already labelled from the get go simply cuz i call myself ThaboBigDick then its an immediate no. I have to count my words, hope the lady will see me and if she does i hope she is reasonable in here pricing and her ability to cater to me.
Again just venting here.
Once in a while you will see a post about race cuz of the frustration gets too much.
Speaking for myself, I love all women, I do understand they all cant love me. I also understand that if you are nice you will get the best service and also if you are a gold member cuz gold members rate and comment but as soon as i see a sexy white lady with good reviews i have to now deal with the stress of being disappointed when she says no, not you .....

You are of course 100% correct.....but then again what you are describing is no different to how many younger white men feel when wanting to apply for work with any corporate in SA

"....On 2024-02-27 12:04:38 Russian Bridgitte said:
Crybullies you say styffrichard?

What a fucking joke.

What a farce...and u make me laugh.

Then tell the white guys to stop bullying the girls into NOT disclosing they fuck the black brothers and take their money willingly.

Shit...what name would you give to those white and Indian brothers who think their dick is more special and cleaner and healthier...

I call them fucknut hypocrites ...GRIN

And you?

What do u call them?

RB.

Well now I know to avoid you as well - not sure why you getting all agro with me but I don't need any of that....."

Aaaaaa....hello styffrichard....

What,was it that I said about hypocrisy and touching a nerve...?

GRIN.

How the truth knows to reveal itself....as does the person.

RB

A whole lot of quotes of previous posts on the same lame topic without making a point. Not sure what has supposedly been revealed
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10960
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-03 13:02:24
Edited: 2024-05-03 13:05:11

On 2024-02-27 11:05:59 styffrichard said:
What a bunch of crybullies - get all "offended" because some girls don't want to do them. Strange how some people are ok with your race determining whether you may apply for a job, but not if some lady doesn't want to do you.

Would one label this a white privilege?......"them" (implying there is a "us") not wanting "you's" or.....a truth?

RB
Kooni
Kooni - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5274
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 13:25:21

Unfortunately a large part of our population have got this dreaded desease called "entitlement".

For those that have not found the cure, ROAR will remain an issue till they do.

Those that have found the cure, have also manage to find away to bypass the "ROAR" notices and enjoy the fruits of there newly founded freedom.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-05-03 13:30:39
Edited: 2024-05-03 13:31:47

On 2024-02-22 10:20:05 SolCandy said:
I have come to realise that when a wg has a ROAR policy, that means that she doesnt allow bookings from a specific race e.g. when a white wg has a ROAR policy, it means that she only sees white clients and obviously indian as indian gents normally make majority cliental. When a black wg has a ROAR policy it differs. With a black wg ROAR means no weird fetishes etc etc but with white wg its strictly race

I always thought it meant NO HIV/STI ALLOWED.

styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 13:33:27

On 2024-05-03 13:02:24 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2024-02-27 11:05:59 styffrichard said: What a bunch of crybullies - get all "offended" because some girls don't want to do them. Strange how some people are ok with your race determining whether you may apply for a job, but not if some lady doesn't want to do you.

Would one label this a white privilege?......"them" (implying there is a "us") not wanting "you's" or.....a truth?

RB

Keep trying to make something out of nothing - them is the people complaining about the ROAR policy instead of accepting we all have free choice. Just like I have free choice not to waste my time with someone like you who now resorts to "white privilege" when you have nothing else to counter

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.