Climax
Climax - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3209
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 20:38:19

On 2018-07-05 19:52:26 jjsoap said:
On 2018-07-05 19:15:31 Climax said: On 2018-07-05 18:53:44 jjsoap said: @ Climax, you perhaps got an extra glass for me.

Ofcourse love, I love sharing my whiskey and my bed ofcourse...

On 2018-07-05 19:11:54 Veronica Franco said: Hey you two...get a room...I'm trying to think here! bwahaha

I'll just sit here and pretend I don't know what you thinking...

and hopefully that leads to your name a few times in the process

A man that knows what's good for him...
Climax
Climax - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 20:39:37
Edited: 2018-07-05 20:49:54

On 2018-07-05 20:33:43 jjsoap said:
On 2018-07-05 20:09:27 Burfi said: On 2018-07-05 14:56:34 Trashy said:

forum was a better place. It was peaceful, fun, interesting.

Boss, don't hold out on us. Tell us more about this forum and where to find it.

Yes would be great, if he could share the link with us. They say sharing is caring Sir Trashy.

I'd also to like know which is that forum, trashy trash...
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4778
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 21:26:59

Sorry....popcorn is going to go stale today. Ive been quite busy today...still am. Will either post later or in the morning as I'm exhausted! Need to go over everything aswell in terms of voice notes etc!

Good night all!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 21:29:17

On 2018-07-05 20:09:27 Burfi said:
On 2018-07-05 14:56:34 Trashy said:

forum was a better place. It was peaceful, fun, interesting.

Boss, don't hold out on us. Tell us more about this forum and where to find it.

Lmao...Burfi...my brother from another mother! Lol
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 21:30:17

On 2018-07-05 21:26:59 Veronica Franco said:
Sorry....popcorn is going to go stale today. Ive been quite busy today...still am. Will either post later or in the morning as I'm exhausted! Need to go over everything aswell in terms of voice notes etc!

Good night all!

Dammit, I gotta go throw this batch out for the birds now.
Romio
Romio - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 11:48:41

Dear O Dear !! We need another social party with a mud ring .
We can call it '' ESA TAPPOUT ''

Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4782
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-06 15:46:28

Ha ha ha...sorry Burfi...no popcorn yet...I've been struggling to get anything done the last 2 days...but today the plot thickened. Bwahaha

Wow...Paige, I never knew you were my biggest fan! This situation just went from serious to hilarious...I got voice notes etc from your buddy, with you obsessing about my adverts and business etc. You even thought I was banned because I never renewed my esa advert after the threats you got Shakira to make against Joy! I am seriously revelling in your obsession with me even after I left esa and Joyville. And Docdee and company insist I am obsessed with YOU??? OMG...YOU MADE MY DAY BUT I SHOULD PROBABLY GET SOME VIP BODYGUARDS...I FEEL LIKE A CELEB WITH AN ONLINE STALKER....BWAHAHAHA...This changes a few things, so my big finish has to be delayed for a while! I'll leave you with 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend...except when that friend becomes my enemy'....I predicted all of this and you just played right into it! Bwahaha...have a good evening sweet angel!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 16:24:27

I cannot comment on this thread at the moment. She said and then he said to cover up for her?

Think I will rather wait for the verdict. May the truth prevail.
Joy (the Original)
Joy (the Original) - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 487
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-06 21:01:06

Firstly I would like to say sorry for all of this drama. I do not want to start something new. I clearly stated that I wanted to get to the bottom of this story, so I posted a thread in the ladies forum last Friday. I think when Miss Paige saw it, she immediately wanted to cover her tracks. That is why she came forward on the ladies forum and said that she are one of the ladies involved.

However we arranged to meet on Monday. So indirectly I gave her time to plan and get herself out of this mess over the weekend. So when we met on Monday she was able to give me some answers and seeing all innocent.

Normally I am not a person that gets involved with gossip and shit, but this has affected me and all the girls working in my house. As I explained to Miss Paige I will put this puzzle together and I will find out where all these rumors come from.

Miss Paige made it clear that Shakira is to blame for most of it....However putting the pieces together I can clearly see that Miss Paige had an agenda to hurt and harm me and the girls working in my house, and that she can't blame everything on Shakira....so I think she just used Shakira to get what she wants.

I had to contact Veronica Franco because Miss Paige made it clear that she hurt me and Ziske and my house because of stories that actually involve Veronica.

She did come onto the public forum with an apology.......but, my opinion not sincere!
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Personal appology to Joyville
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-06 21:18:34

@all the ladies involved....please keep this on the ladies forum where it belongs? Thank you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.