Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-05 10:31:57

Name: Minette 2

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Minette 2's Full Profile]

I finally visited this beautiful lady after years of checking on her profile. I wasn't disappointed.

She's really beautiful and in great shape. We were alone in the house so privacy was of no concern. The massage and all that transpired after was top draw. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. I'll definitely visit again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Minette 2
Minette 2 - Re: Review - Minette 2 - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Minette 2 - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 84
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-06 08:42:56

Hi Strategos,
I enjoyed our time together very much.
Thank you for the long overdue visit.
Let's do it again soon.
xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Minette 2 - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-01-12 13:27:09

Name: Minette 2

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Minette 2's Full Profile]

Visiting her since 2009 with nothing but satisfactory service. Clean, well groomed, curvaceous and sexy but more importantly hygienic and safe.

Book for an hour at no specific time other than when I arrive and then pay. Agreed on phone as we always did over the years. The problem (or confusion rather) comes in where after I came once and after a body message, I ask her for a second round which she then starts saying I must cum soon as she's got a client booked at 14:00. This is not my problem as I payed her the exorbitant fee and we started at 13:15 as agreed. At 13:40 I'm running my member on her legs becuse one of her cheap condoms broke and she demands that we do not have intercourse - which I adhere to. She then jumps aside after two minutes and says I must take a shower and leave.

So, for 25 minutes I pay R950 to cum once and then get shunted out the door like a thief in the night. I leave the money and cut my losses.

What happened to you Minette??? AFTER 8 YEARS... no more visits from me. Remember one thing: your clients will dwindle like your age and beauty. Don't start that process before it's time - we need every financial edge we can get in these tough financial times.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Minette
Minette - Re: Review - Minette 2 - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-12 16:35:24

Hi Metallica 187,

Thank you for your support since 2009. I do sincerely appreciate all your previous visits. We certainly had good times over the years.

You booked for around 13:00, and I have had absolutely no issue in the past to give you your full hour, because I know you like to do it 3 times.

You always say you want to fuck me to death, and I never had a problem with that either. I can handle all the rough sex you can bring.

The issue however, comes in at exactly the point where you "rub your member on the back of my legs" without a condom.

Then you unfortunately came to close for comfort, and I told you that I'm not comfortable with what you were doing. Where you simply responded that you "won't put it in."
After which you came very close once more.
It is at that point that I lost my temper with you.

So, if you feel that this is your very last visit, I can simply thank you for all the previous ones, where we did not have any issues.

capap
capap - Re: Review - Minette 2 - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-12 18:18:57

What a great reply Minette! Respect
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Minette 2 - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-01-12 20:22:59

In future if you want to end the session sooner than alloted time (in this case 13:15-14:15), then that's your perogative - but at least offer your future clients a refund for service in time not delivered.

Cheers and goodbye.

@capap don't suckup.
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Minette 2 - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-12 22:53:13

No angry words, no mocking, no disrespect ...just facts. This is how you handle issues. I applaud you Minette.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Minette 2 - Centurion/Raslouw Pretoria
Re: Review - Minette 2 - Centurion/Raslouw Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-01-13 09:45:48

Find it a bit strange that people applaude and respect someone for the omission of certain facts as well the lack of acknowledgment of their negative behaviour which was clearly stated and obvious ie, taking money for something they never earned or worked for - R950 for 25 minutes.

Grow up gentleman, the negation of foul language and showing mutual respect in her response is not synonymus with truth or fact, from the beginning of time politicians have used wisely worded rhetoric to sway their audiences too. Don't be a follower, be a thinker.

Anyway thanks ESA I just joined to post this one review I'm going to delete profile don't have the time to do this type of thing I have a life. I will let the chaff debate it further if they do wish.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.