Navigation
Fireblade69
Fireblade69 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 00:57:14

Cara is Fireblade , great footloose ,dont know how do you get to that .Now Cara is writing reviews if she was me just to get what ?, to get more dumpass customers like yourself .Dont you get it asswipe she does not need any more custormers that she alreay have .I know who is putting all of you up to attack Cara , why I really dont know ,but keep it up , it will all be cleared up sooner than you think .Yes I am protecktive about Cara , and there are allot more than me ,why ? Because she does not deserve to be treated badly .Am I jealous ,no wrong again she arent mine to keep ,and single I will stay forever I love the way of free will . Never ever in my hole live will or did I hurt anyone that did not deserve it .Rage out on someone that vissits Cara ,man or girl you make me laugh really I think you made a joke ,ya well at least someone made me laugh .Never did Cara told me about any one that vissits her treated her badly ,And if they do she can definitly sort it out herself ,she does have some fighting exp .Anyway I rather would be an helping hand to any of her friends ,any of her friends if they like me or not ,a friend of her is a friend of mine .
rocco20
rocco20 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 10:45:25

Fireblade69, tone it down a few notces mate.
You are doing the girls name more damage with all your posts.
Most of us think you are very childish.
Think she is old enough to fight her own battles if she feel she needs to.
I for one can't blame Footloose for thinking that you and Cara might be the same person.
Fireblade69
Fireblade69 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 12:36:26

Weet jy wat rocco20 ,dink nou maar net wat julle groepie dames ook al wil dink .In die eerste plek is dit nie ek wat die kinderagtigheid begin het nie.Ja jy is reg met twee dinge ,dit is baie kinderagtig van julle en myself ,die ander een Cara sal nie eers amper belangstel in die kinder spelletjies nie.En dit is ook hoekom Cara nie deel van die forum sal wees nie.So sorry forum van my kant af,en sorry Cara as ek enige iets verkeerds gedoen het.ESA sorry vir my gru taal gebruik.
DayRider
DayRider - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 13:15:12

@tapthat - I agree Cara looks amazing & I enjoy the good reviews & comments from the likes of goofy. Cara was to be my first venture to Pretoria - but am now concerned and have to agree with Footloose'e second comment, - If not...............
havata
havata - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 445
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 13:43:42

Guys, WTF??
She looks great, has some great reviews, but if I were to do her it will be on my own ground (outcall), ensuring there is no pimp around. As for her fighting experience, lol!
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 15:54:59

Dudes, all I can say is that Cara is fantastic and that she provides a fantastic service. I have seen her a few times and my reviews are not bullshit, I am in no way associated with Cara other than using her services. I will keep on seeing her as long as I feel comfortable and she provides a great service.

Use it don't use it...
rocco20
rocco20 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 16:16:21

goofy123, we do not have a problem with Cara as a person or a SP, but be honest Fireblade69 has a very unhealthy obsession with her.
We all agree that she might be fantastic.
And like I said before, his obsession with her harms her name.
paulpaul
paulpaul - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 17:54:10

Wow. How did this string of comments come about?

Cara is one of the best.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-04-19 23:56:48

I have no intention of debating my opinion here with Fireblade.

I do think that he is obsessed with this girl, and openly so, and I am concerned about visiting her with such a person looming in the background. Again I say, no thanks!!
DayRider
DayRider - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 294
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-23 01:39:35

Cara - luv your new profile pics - but all your profile "shots" are hot. Still want to make the trek up north!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.