On 2020-03-12 23:16:37 Madison said:
Girls don't need degrees in this industry, although the majority should get one or Atleast do a short course in marketing or business management.
through out the years I've seen girls treat clients in the most disgusting manner, those good old days where venues were busy and girls were making money, they were charging R500 p/h.
This industry has become the ticking time bomb because there is no screening process! Girls who looked like trolls started demanding more and more money while giving less and less of a service, I've seen the attitudes that get thrown around here, each girl upping their prices to out do the next, each venue charging more and more to justify taking half or more of the booking money from the girls.
Logically salaries have NOT increased in SA from a decade ago high enough to justify the charges that most venues and girls charge, which has almost tripled since then.
Why would ANY punter pay over R700 for an average looking girl with an attitude to go with that of a princess who thinks her vagina is gold plated? And I've been around enough venues and girls to know , punters get taken for a ride. So ofcourse men have become more select in whom they choose to see. I don't think it's the economies fault, I don't think penises have read the stock market or the financial times, I think after years of being treated badly and being given bad service while prices increased to that of seeing a specialist with a 7 year degree, it's all culminated in the industry literally working itself out the market. There are a few girls I know who still make their money and average 4 clients a day . But they don't cop attitudes, they take care of themselves and they don't overcharge. And it's not the same clients everyday.
I have NO doubt men are feeling the pinch more and more and maybe punting less and less , but sp are feeling it because they already have a reputation and when you've given bad service in the past, whether you are charging R1000 or R200 it will not make any difference, you won't see clients whether they have the money or not. Same as venues, most punters avoid venues for the problems that go with them. Ask punters and it's not "money" that's the first issue, it's the privacy, the drugs, the raids, the line ups , ect ect.
Granted few but there are still SP making money.
On 2020-03-11 19:05:16 Veronica Franco said:
On 2020-03-11 09:12:14 Davistarr said:
I know of ladies that easily clear more monthly than most punters, have kids, pay their bonds and cars in advance regularly instead of supporting the 'dwelms' industry, so if the shoe fits, wear it cos there are wgs and mgs out there that have their priorities in order not reverse...
Although I understand your comment was a dig at me, still a dick thing to say as there are many ladies that don't touch substances. My daily life involves interacting with various ladies and seeing the struggles and successes. You pay your money, have a bit of pillow talk with SPs and go home. Don't assume you know anything about us, because you only see what we want you to see at the end of the day!
On 2020-03-13 06:33:33 ystervark said:
No, but there are more swallows. She is just the only one singing at the moment ":)
Go Mads go!! Your logic is sound:))
On 2020-03-12 23:16:37 Madison said:
...I don't think penises have read the stock market or the financial times,...
Granted few but there are still SP making money.
On 2020-03-13 11:52:06 ouman punter said:
I have always considered the Punting industry and Liquor industry to be in the same category.... If you invest or go into business in either you can't go wrong.
On 2020-03-12 23:58:30 Henry Mo said:
all the client say they spend less and mostly all wg say the industry is much quiet except you. it would be good to hear from other busy wg besides you