Navigation
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:42:11

@Kimmylee

It's obvious that you tried to be.
Anyhow, I'm really over this whole thread, LOL! Have a good evening.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4322
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:42:50

On 2020-05-20 14:14:25 MonsieurLeGrand said:


Some wgs here dont offer gfe. Your point about emotions? You are paying someone for their emotions? It is staged. If you want real emotions, find a gf.



I agree with you 100%
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:45:03

On 2020-05-20 16:42:50 Ms Paige said:
On 2020-05-20 14:14:25 MonsieurLeGrand said:

Some wgs here dont offer gfe. Your point about emotions? You are paying someone for their emotions? It is staged. If you want real emotions, find a gf.

I agree with you 100%



I love you Miss Paige. I was about to include your name in it but did not want to add to the drama.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 3020
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:45:24

On 2020-05-20 16:42:11 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
@Kimmylee

It's obvious that you tried to be.
Anyhow, I'm really over this whole thread, LOL! Have a good evening.

Bon debarras!
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:49:55

@Tomlette

I'm actually really sweet, believe it or not. Ha ha ha! I just hate it when people think they have a certain right to feel any way because they think of us as being desperate. We're also human. If you want a wg of quality with some brains, you're going to pay. If you want a wife who cooks, cleans and generally picks up after you- GOOD LUCK! It's 2020, not 1920. Regarding the bareback expectation, is this guy for real? We know that most men would do anyone, so why even think it's okay to expect that?
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:54:12

On 2020-05-20 16:49:55 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
@Tomlette

I'm actually really sweet, believe it or not. Ha ha ha! I just hate it when people think they have a certain right to feel any way because they think of us as being desperate. We're also human. If you want a wg of quality with some brains, you're going to pay. If you want a wife who cooks, cleans and generally picks up after you- GOOD LUCK! It's 2020, not 1920. Regarding the bareback expectation, is this guy for real? We know that most men would do anyone, so why even think it's okay to expect that?



Just from my perspective, I don't think Kimmy was being sarcastic or mean in any way in this thread.

Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4323
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 17:05:00

One thing Mr.Le Grand need to remember...

Earning our R30 000 plus a month is a 1 to 2 hour working day (excluding weekends)...

So that's what he will receive... 1 or 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday, depending on the amount his willing to pay.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 17:10:13
Edited: 2020-05-20 17:16:14

[QUOTE;2346292;MonsieurLeGrand]

I love you Miss Paige. I was about to include your name in it but did not want to add to the drama. [/QUOTEd

Don't worry... I was the biggest drama queen of all...

And I'm not someone who does the "emotional shit "... I'll leave that to the wife's, girlfriends, skelmpies and girls next door...
Anyway... No way I'll ever go for something like this... I won't give up my independence for any man... (well, except for one man)... :)))
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1843
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 17:33:41

What if you could get what you want for free?

Just imagine.

Buy the way, life like sex dolls where on sale last year already for a couple grand delivered, choose your model.

AI is not coming, it's already here and implemented too. We're using it and culled 3,000 jobs from our company already with the implementation. Headcount,office space, and utilities costs way down and service levels up.

Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 17:36:35

@Kimmylee

If you were being sincere, I apologise. X

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.