Navigation
WestEnd
WestEnd - Sending a lady money upfront
Sending a lady money upfront
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-20 11:19:15
Edited: 2026-09-20 11:23:15

Is there a punter who has sent a lady money upfront whether transport money or deposit and the lady actually came as promised ? Or do they always not come?

I recently paid school fees in the name of transport money. I was reluctant, but I broke my rule and chose to give her the benefit of the doubt. She proved me right.No word from her since.

What is the appropriate thing to do when our paths cross? because she deliberately scammed me. How have punters who have been scammed dealt with this?

Dishonest ladies what do you do when that punter you scammed walk into your room after you ignored and blocked him?

Her Ad is off,would review her.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Jun 2021
Posts to Date: 3191
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-20 11:35:49

Your plan sounds like a decent one. Make a regular booking with another punting SIM. Go to the booking, do the booking and pay the balance agreed minus the scammed amount. If she asks why, let her know what she did. It's no revenge but at least now you get what you paid for and she gets what she worked for. If you want, you can fuck her hard to get some interest for scamming you.

If she asks money upfront, pull out your phone and show her your messages and let her know that you'll be paying the balance. If she's smart, she should be cool with it. She will make the full money of an actual booking vs just getting the smaller amount she scammed you for.

This has nothing to do with dealing with your frustration of being scammed but purely on getting fair restitution.you can still review after explaining both interactions.

They generally put their ad off after scamming a few people so you can't go review or report them. What you can do is find her review thread (search her name under the reviews section) and add your interaction there as a comment in the interim. At least it's there when the profile comes on again. Plus it gives the other guys who where scammed some confidence to share their experiences too.

Hope you learned your lesson though. Unless you've got history with the lady and are quite certain she won't scam you, just don't pay in advance. Even that isn't a guarantee as we've seen previously but not knowing it nearly a guarantee that you will get scammed.

JP69
JACKSONBOND1
JACKSONBOND1 - Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jul 2021
Posts to Date: 580
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-20 12:21:32

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

It happened to me with this in one in PTA. I see she even changed hair colour to Blonde. May be she is trying to avoid bad reviews. At the end of the day. It is just money! Nothing you can do about it. I take it as if I lost at the casino.
SuckMe2
SuckMe2 - Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-20 15:44:26

Not all ladies are scammers, I have send deposits to a few ladies (1 in Montana, 2 in Pretoria East, even with 1 that does not advertise here at the moment)if the booking was made say 2 days before the actual day. And I was never scammed, all the ladies honoured the bookings.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Jun 2021
Posts to Date: 3195
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-20 19:38:21
Edited: 2026-09-20 19:38:33

On 2026-09-20 15:44:26 SuckMe2 said:
Not all ladies are scammers, I have send deposits to a few ladies (1 in Montana, 2 in Pretoria East, even with 1 that does not advertise here at the moment)if the booking was made say 2 days before the actual day. And I was never scammed, all the ladies honoured the bookings.



You need to go buy a Lotto ticket. Luck is on your side.

JP69
Harvey69
Harvey69 - Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Gold Member
Joined:
30 Aug 2021
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-20 20:30:23

I recently paid 50% deposit to a lady to confirm my booking even though i was previously scammed by other wgs. The wg messaged me in the morning to say that her daughter is not feeling well and she asked me for my banking details and then made an immediate eft to my account. I usually don't pay deposits ever but she amazed me with her honesty. Thank you

#missmegan
the_Great
the_Great - Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-20 23:39:49
Edited: 2026-09-20 23:40:47

On 2026-09-20 11:19:15 WestEnd said:
Is there a punter who has sent a lady money upfront whether transport money or deposit and the lady actually came as promised ? Or do they always not come?

I recently paid school fees in the name of transport money. I was reluctant, but I broke my rule and chose to give her the benefit of the doubt. She proved me right.No word from her since.



For positive results send an Uber in lieu of transport money. Works reliably all the time
JACKSONBOND1
JACKSONBOND1 - Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jul 2021
Posts to Date: 581
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-21 07:00:04

On 2026-09-20 19:38:21 JackParrow69 said:
On 2026-09-20 15:44:26 SuckMe2 said: Not all ladies are scammers, I have send deposits to a few ladies (1 in Montana, 2 in Pretoria East, even with 1 that does not advertise here at the moment)if the booking was made say 2 days before the actual day. And I was never scammed, all the ladies honoured the bookings.

You need to go buy a Lotto ticket. Luck is on your side.

JP69

I 100% agree. These days, it is pure luck if you don't fall into the trap of scammers.
Jaquesstrap
Jaquesstrap - Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Jul 2026
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-21 08:48:07

Most will take your shit and bolt. It is the way it works nowadays. If you get your money back you will hear stories like Harvey 69 whereby he says he is "amazed" at her honesty. But this is the exception. This industry is considered illegal and you need to know that. There is no recourse if you are stupid enough to give money to anyone upfront especially those involved in criminal activity.
Teyran
Teyran - Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Re: Sending a lady money upfront
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 976
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-21 12:35:37

This year I paid an SP in full upfront the day before visiting.

Normally I wouldn't, but this lady has an excellent reputation and I took a chance.

Would I do it again? With her, yes. Anyone else. Probably not.

/T

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.