Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - White ladies under 35 interracial FH
White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2026-08-13 09:47:30

Looking to visit a white lady under 35, open to offering full house services to a black gentleman.

Location: Johannesburg (Sandton / Randburg / Fourways), Midrand or Centurion.

Please share any recommendations, or alternatively DM me.

Thanks.
zeynar01
zeynar01 - Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Aug 2026
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2026-08-13 10:47:13

I suggest looking at the venues in Pretoria or Sandton and ask you might come right
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2026-08-14 07:47:54

Thanks Zeynar.

I'm sorted from the DMs.
KingTganos
KingTganos - Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2026-08-14 11:55:53

Sorry to jump onto your thread Akashi.

I would also appreciate some DM's

Thanks
KT
StallionbigD
StallionbigD - Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Nov 2023
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2026-08-16 04:38:18

I would also appreciate some DM's ladies.

Thanks
Nawty40zz
Nawty40zz - Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Nov 2023
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2026-08-17 10:14:56

I would also appreciate DMs ladies. Thanks
shaungovender
shaungovender - Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2026-08-17 10:17:16

I would also appreciate some DMs
jakecm
jakecm - Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Nov 2023
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2026-08-17 10:39:26

I would also love some DMs on this, thanks
Mandle
Mandle - Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Aug 2010
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2026-08-17 14:37:30

I too would love some DMs if the lady is in Gauteng.
Impossible23
Impossible23 - Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Re: White ladies under 35 interracial FH
Gold Member
Joined:
25 Jun 2014
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2026-08-18 22:35:12

Please DM we also ladies.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.