On 2021-05-04 16:36:08 MSfun said:
I normally list the contact as just a name (ie. Louise) followed by something like (company x) in brackets so that it seems that it's a work related contact. But if it has a sexy pic, I have to delete the contact from my WhatsApp or I will get questions about it one day.
Wives have tricky way to check your WhatsApp, even if they don't secretly check your phone. They will one day ask out of the blue... "Oh, my phone's battery is flat. Can I quickly use your phone to WhatsApp my Mom", and then scrolls through your contacts looking for their Mom.
I can't keep contacts with sexy pics. I have to delete them.
On 2021-05-04 17:14:26 Georgebendsit said:
A face pic.
On 2021-05-04 16:55:06 modnarmodnar said:
I can't keep contacts with sexy pics. I have to delete them. Mate, why are you insisting on ignoring the most basic punting rule of having a punting phone?