Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Crymax
Crymax
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 16:58:28

As there call it,has any of the ladies ever experienced this or men who had have seen their women going through such??

Lol this was my first time to ever experience such thing during my orgasm,like i had tears flowing when i was about to cum,like i cried .shhhhh some tongues will kill me i tell you:))im still weak,worse it wasnt fucking but pussy eating:))


Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Crymax
Re: Crymax
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:03:27

Bring your tears on hahaha
Prophet1
Prophet1 - Re: Crymax
Re: Crymax
Basic Member
Joined:
21 May 2018
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:11:57

It's pretty crazy. I remember my first time, I felt so bad, because I thought something went wrong.

After learning about aftercare etc it was much more manageable.


But now I see it as a privilege, because someone had enough trusts me enough and big enough realase to trigger it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Crymax
Re: Crymax
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:32:52
Edited: 2021-05-03 18:33:10

A friend told me he fucked a girl once so good that she blacked out.

He say its probably because he has a larger than normal dick.

He fucked her unconcious.

Have any of your lights been fucked out, ladies???

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Crymax
Re: Crymax
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10710
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:04:35

On 2021-05-03 18:11:57 Prophet1 said:
It's pretty crazy. I remember my first time, I felt so bad, because I thought something went wrong.

After learning about aftercare etc it was much more manageable.

Wow he also just hugged me after my orgasm hahaha fuck him:))


But now I see it as a privilege, because someone had enough trusts me enough and big enough realase to trigger it.

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Crymax
Re: Crymax
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10711
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:10:25

On 2021-05-03 18:32:52 Voetsek said:
A friend told me he fucked a girl once so good that she blacked out.


I have once felt dizzy,it was my first time to have greek hahaha

He say its probably because he has a larger than normal dick.

He fucked her unconcious.

Have any of your lights been fucked out, ladies???




vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Crymax
Re: Crymax
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1064
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:17:59

With girlfriend's yes. WG's, no.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Crymax
Re: Crymax
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10713
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:41:57

On 2021-05-03 19:17:59 vampirezn said:
With girlfriend's yes. WG's, no.

..
Maybe its time:))
Crave
Crave - Re: Crymax
Re: Crymax
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2312
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:53:13

I thought a Crymax was a Thai Climax
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Crymax
Re: Crymax
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10714
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 20:04:57

On 2021-05-03 19:53:13 Crave said:
I thought a Crymax was a Thai Climax



Lol check your whatsApp:))

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.