Navigation
Grace
Grace - Punt music?
Punt music?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 479
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 17:51:02

Wat kind of music do u like to listen to while doing punting activities???

Recently ive been listening to.. H.E.R... I knew a few of her songs b4, but i think i was sleeping on her, this is some seriously beautiful stuff!... i was sleeping on her BIG TYM!!!
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Punt music?
Re: Punt music?
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 766
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 18:31:30

While going to a punt I love Nikki minaj tunes. That lady got the queen vibe on her
Grace
Grace - Re: Punt music?
Re: Punt music?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 481
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 21:17:56

On 2021-04-30 18:31:30 AnthonyEdwards said:
While going to a punt I love Nikki minaj tunes. That lady got the queen vibe on her



I LOVE NIKKI!... I used to listen to her a lot last her... i think she has to make a comeback in my playlist.

Have u heard of H.E.R tho??

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.